Swing Discussion Boards > Is Ceroc a Swing or Latin American Dance?

Discussion in 'Swing Discussion Boards' started by Albanaich, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

pretty much your posts here in this thread sound just like that.... knocking it...

2. major swing

major swing Member

if thats your interpretation i guess you also think some of the above posters are knocking it as well!! i thought id made it clear i didnt intend to knock ceroc or those who no doubt enjoy it, it just isnt for me!!!!

3. ant

ant Member

LM's interpretation of your posts does not seem unreasonable to me when you start commenting on a thread that is nearly two years old and all you seem to be able to do is give negetive comment much of which cannot be backed up and where you do give some not even the most prominent reason stands up to single question scutiny.

One wonders what personal reasons you may have to resuscitate this thread?

4. major swing

major swing Member

my reason for resusitating this thread is im new to the forum and simply looking through old threads out of interest. i didnt intend any offence
    as made quite clear, i apologise to anybody who i upset inadvertantly,
    as i said i suspect ive only seen "bad" ceroc!!!

5. opendoor

opendoor Well-Known Member

I´m a tango dancer and your diction reminds me of that bickering between BR (international) tango and wild growing (argentine) tango. AT does focus a great deal more intensively on the music than BR tango does. And music was also the first item you mentioned above. So that would be an aspect besides good n bad.