Dance Ads > Italian standard gown for sale

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by star_gazer, Apr 10, 2007.

1. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

I’m selling my daughter’s RS Atalier standard gown for 1650 USD plus postage and insurance.. Originally over 2000 USD. It is in excellent condition (however I removed the coque feathers) and remains heavily stoned. It can be easily handwashed. It has two choker collars..one is just a little narrower and longer than the one in the picture. It also has 1” straps and a stoned backpiece that can be attached if you want the gown to be “Utah-legal.” She is 5’9” and the gown is the perfect length with 2” heels. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Attached Files:

2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

wow, that's lovely...

3. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

Having seen it in person, it's a really gorgeous dress!

4. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

I agree Ithink.

5. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

Its definitely been one of my favorites!

6. samina

samina Well-Known Member

btw, now that's a beautiful skin color for comps... appears so natural. no hint of scary-tan.

SG, do you know whether your daughter tanned or used tanning product for those comps?

7. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

A little time in the tanning beds so she doesn't have a glow-in-the-dark base and then the night before a comp she sponges on a spray-on tan stuff she found locally. Showers it off in the am.

8. samina

samina Well-Known Member

she showers the product off before the comp, huh... any recollection what the product is? this is very important. ;)

9. Katarzyna

I always shower mine off before comp too.. superbraun.. no idea why that's such a surprise?

10. samina

samina Well-Known Member

not really a surprise that you shower it off. but i've certainly read so many comments about the smell of the products, thought perhaps they were generally left on, which is what causes all the streaking due to sweat...

anyway, thought i'd seize the opp to find out what product is involved in the shots because it looks very nice.

11. Katarzyna

I think people leave pro tan on, but correct me if I'm wrong. I think the products that are left on might indeed leave sweat streaks.. never tried it, too afraid to kill a dress

12. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

I believe its the touch-up stuff from the Mist-on franchise.

13. samina

samina Well-Known Member

thanks, SG... will check out.

14. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Gorgeous. :d

T_e

15. BM

BM New Member

::wishes she had money for new dress:: It's stunning!

16. Kitty

Kitty New Member

wish I was tall enought for such nice dresses :)

17. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

I use pro tan and would never leave it on. I usually do one coat at night and shower it off in the am. (Usually do this for a few nights before the comp, sometimes the pro tan 1-2 nights and another brand on the others.)

18. Me

Me New Member

Bleh. I've been doing five minute sessions in the beds for about a week, but little color. Found out about a last minute TV appearance (will be tonight) in a two-piece Latin outfit (youch!) so I got a Mystic last night and I STANK!!!!

This stuff is so nasty!

I can't wait to build a real tan.

19. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

It could easily be shortened!

20. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Depends on the torso length...