Dance Websites > Joost & Deborah website

Discussion in 'Dance Websites' started by JoepiE, Jun 23, 2006.

1. JoepiE

JoepiE New Member

Hello everybody,

Our website is totally updated and also translated into English (for those of you who can't read Dutch). We would greatly appriciate it if you would leave a message in our guestbook.

Thanks and have fun!!

Joost & Deborah

www.joost-deborah.tk
    Or for all of you with a fabulous working firewall:
    www.freewebs.com/joost-deborah

2. chocolatchica

chocolatchica New Member

Hey! Love your guys website! I tried to leave a post on your guestbook but couldn't. I dont know why it didnt work. :-( But just wanted say your website is great! HAPPY DANCING!

3. JoepiE

JoepiE New Member

Hi chocolatchica,

It's nice hearing you like our site.

I've checked the guestbook, but nothing seems wrong. So I don't know what could be wrong... Hope it was just an coincidence.

Happy dancing to you too!!

Joost

4. dancewriter

dancewriter New Member

I tried to sign it as well, the guestbook part is black. Hope that helps! Nice site tho!

5. JoepiE

JoepiE New Member

Hello all,

I don't know what the problem with the guestbook is, but I know it works on the dutch part of the site... Sorry.

I'll see if I can fix it in the near future.

6. JoepiE

JoepiE New Member

NEW ADRESS:

The adress of our site is now www.joost-deborah.nl. So no more spam from .tk!! Even you guys with the good firewalls can enter the site without detours :D

The guestbook on the English part of the site doesn't work yet, but you can sign the Dutch guestbook (also called guestbook ;) ) as well... if you want!!

Best regards,

Joost and Deborah

7. saludas

saludas New Member

Awesome site!!

I have a question- in your dewscriptions, you mention a trainer as well as a coach. We have nothing like that here in the US. Can you explain what the trainer does, and the coach does, and how you train? Thanx in advance...

8. JoepiE

JoepiE New Member

Hello Saludas,

Thanks for visiting our site and sharing what you think of it!

We have two trainers. One of them is our coach as well. Our trainers teach us choreography and technique. Our coach helps us "manage" our dancing carear and is there for us at the important comps to give mental support and little tips between heats and rounds.

I hope I've answered your question, if not; please do let me know.

Happy dancing!

Joost

9. saludas

saludas New Member

Thanks for the reply. Does your coach travel to the comps to work specifically with you, or does your coach work with other couples at a competition? I ask this because in the US, many times a coach will have multiple couples in a competition... may I assume that your coach is somewhat 'exclusive'?

Also, in your training sessions, is it similar to other sports training, with a warmup, excercises, etc? Or is it more like what we have in the US, working through choreography and technique, witht he occaisional runthru?

Thanks in advance...

10. JoepiE

JoepiE New Member

Hi Saludas,

Our coach coaches more couples. You may assume our coach is very exclusive to us, because that would be really cool for us, but it's not true... :D

In our training sessions it should be like with other sports, allthough we tend to "forget" the warm up. But we'll always build up our sessions, start with practising choreography, and later on do the technique, stamina, etc. parts.

The trainings with our trainer/coach vary with the subject of the training. We'll always warm up before.

In a few months time it could be like this: first month choreography, second month technique and after that a few runthrus. After that we'll have some changes made to our routine, or improvements in technique. Before important comps we'll do a full runtru again.

I hope I answered your question and you understand my crappy English ;)

11. saludas

saludas New Member

thank you VERY much!!