Swing Discussion Boards > Videos > Jordan and Tats new routine (o7)

Discussion in 'Videos' started by chandra, Mar 26, 2007.

1. chandra

chandra New Member

2. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

Better live, but still... off the hook!

This routine was already discussed in another thread, BTW. We were wondering when it'll wind up on YouTube...

3. chandra

chandra New Member

Yeah, it was waaaayyyy better when I saw it, crisper, more energy! But still, amazing!

4. 4theloveofit

4theloveofit New Member

Yeah, I saw this one with my own eye in Coconut Creek. They first had the wrong music so 90 seconds in they had to stop, get the right music and restart. I thought it was great, but I think Jen and Michael have a chance to beat it at least once this year.

I see Pete (whom I know) copyrighted it. Didn't know you could copyright other people dancing...interesting. Shows you how much I know about current law.

John

5. Plainswalker

Plainswalker New Member

I saw this routine in Seattle Easter Swing. It was pretty awesome, and the awesome was multiplied just cause Tatiana did it with a broken toe!

I was amazed that she could do all of that, considering that she was hobbling around all day. Me and a friend ran into her in a stairwell (she was sitting down talking to a friend) and talked to her for a bit. She said that she broke her toe an hour before they flew to Seattle, and that it only really hurt in the slow parts :shock:.