Ballroom Dance > Videos > Jose DeCamps and Joanna Zacharewicz

Discussion in 'Videos' started by dancesportgirl21, May 14, 2007.

1. dancesportgirl21

dancesportgirl21 New Member

2. DancingJools

DancingJools Member

Thank you. I know I am biased, but Jose has been one of my favorite dancers for so long. I hope this partnership lasts. I like their look together (dare I say, I like their look a lot, a lot more than Emmanuel and Julia).

3. evanluck

evanluck Member

Thanks for posting

Great potential for this partnership. She definitely shines with his lead. American Rhythm is stacked...a very exciting field. Can't wait to see how everything builds up heading towards the US Championships.

4. gingerbread

gingerbread Member

That was sensational: Jose has such understanding of the stillness (he did study with Rudd Vermey) and such an authentic feeling for the music. Joanna responds beautifiully and I love that excerpt, it has light and shade, feeling and musicality, and dynamic. Of course I also have long been a huge fan of this talented young man (and was lucky enough to have done some ProAm with him a few years back). Thanks so much for posting.

5. dancesportgirl21

I agree that they look amazing together and really have a bright future ahead of them. They have a great connection and really seem to focus on the dancing and expression rather than having cluttered choreography.

I also love seeing Jose return to rhythm!

6. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

wow, Joanna looks fantastic.. this is very exciting

7. waltzgirl

waltzgirl Active Member

Wow! Very moving!

8. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

Hated the song but looking forward to seeing them dance.

9. samina

samina Well-Known Member

wow... really impressed with the new vibe joanna's expressing here as compared to what we saw with emmanuel. she looks great... wishing them all good things together!

i liked what they did with the song, too... powerful

10. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

anyone have a video of Emmanuel and Julia? unless one has been posted on here recently, I havent seen one. would love to see that as well. loved Jose and Joanna...

11. DanceSomatics

DanceSomatics New Member

Jose is better than Emmanuel, Johanna is better than Julia. NUFF said.

On that note, there is a video of E and J from Emerald on supershag. com site. Mambo and Chacha. Did not like it at all. Looked a mess.

Who knows though, when you see the two couples live against each other. My votes are definetely for J and E. Here is to Jose finally become Rhythm champion.

12. samina

samina Well-Known Member

someone posted one on one of the other threads from a recent comp... emerald? i'm with jools in that i like the look of jose & joanna much better...

13. samina

samina Well-Known Member

yes

14. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

I really like the look of Johanna with Jose in this video. Much better than with Emmanuel. I wish her nothing but the best in her new partnership.

15. chica latina

chica latina New Member

Thanks for posting the video dancesportgirl21. I agree with the others. Like this partnership (style) better than Emmanuel and Julia. Looking forward to watch all their routines.

16. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

Finally got the video to work...agree with you guys 100%. Joanna and Jose have a much better look than Julia and Emmanuel.

17. dancesportgirl21

18. bluetango

bluetango New Member

Whats with all the jumping in the mambo? They look like little children when they do that. I thought the rhythm dances were supposed to be very grounded.

You'll never see someone in a salsa club jumping like an idiot.

19. waltzguy

waltzguy Active Member

awesome

20. SV

SV New Member

Go Che

Very exciting, buddy. looking forward to seeing the rest.
    Joanna looks fantastic, better than ever.