Ballroom Dance > Videos > Jose DeCamps and Joanna Zacharewicz

Discussion in 'Videos' started by dancesportgirl21, May 14, 2007.

1. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Am alone in wanting to see less posing and more dancing? There were a few bits in the routine that I thought were really expressive and electric . . . but most of it was too pose-y for me.

Of course, I haven't seen a good pro rhythm event for a good 3-4 years . . . maybe that's just what people are doing now?

2. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

*edit - not that there haven't been good rhythm events in the last couple of years. I just haven't been there to see. That's all - don't misread! :)

3. DancingJools

DancingJools Member

Well, it's Bolero, so it tends to have more "still" moments, I think. I thought their routine actually was very well balanced, with classic Bolera moves, light and shade, a couple of fancy trick moves, but mostly a wonderful connection and feeling.

4. marianya

marianya New Member

I saw Emmanuel and Julia at Chicago Crystal Ball, and I rather like the look and feel of Jose and Joanna far better than Emmanuel and Julia. I thought E and J had too much fire (if that's even possible) and wasn't as fluid as E was with Joanna prior.

But the Jose and Joanna partnership looks like it has a strong lasting impression (one could hope) I'd like to see them in some of the other dances though.