Dance Ads > June Designs Smooth / Standard gowns for sale

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Borbala_Bunnett, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Borbala_Bunnett

Borbala_Bunnett New Member

Hello All,

It is time to part with three of my beautiful ballroom gowns. All three were professionally made by June Designs of Australia, the official dressmaker to the Australian and New Zealandi Dancing With the Stars program.

Bright red smooth:
    Fun and flirty American Smooth / show dance dress. Two-piece, connected through the center, with built in bra/panty. Nude shoulder straps, halter neck design, with red gloves and matching red arm band. Worn once on TV in Australia, and to one professional event in the US. Best fit for US 6/8, 5'6"-5'8", A/B cup. Easy to shorten if needed. In excellent used condition, couple of stones missing, will provide matching replacement stones with purchase. Asking price: $ 2,200.

YouTube action video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz6xw4CYofQ

Red smooth pictures MEDIUM.jpg

Lupin / lavender standard / smooth with feather fringe accent:
    Beautiful gown, received lots of compliments, probably the most I have ever gotten on a dress. Fashionable criss-cross top design, with lots of stones. With built in body suit. Feather fringe accent on the skirt and the sleeve that can be worn for standard. Will provide a matching bracelet and hair decoration with the dress, and some replacement stones. Best fit for US 6/8, 5'7" - 5'9", A/B cup. Easy to shorten. In good used condition, some stones are missing. Asking price: $ 1,750.

Lupin dress pictures MEDIUM.jpg

Royal blue standard / smooth:
    Simple yet very effective dress that is great for the beginner and the experienced dancer alike. Cut creates long lines, waist design slims and lengthens. With built in body suit. Lots of stones both on the body of the dress and the waist accent. Comes with a matching stoned nude fingerless glove. Worn once in Australia and once in the US. Best fit for US 4/6, 5'5"-5"7, In excellent condition. Asking price: $ 1,650.

Royal Blue Smooth MEDIUM.jpg

Additional pictures are available upon request. Willing to consider installment payments.

Thanks for looking!

2. Borbala_Bunnett

Red dress is sold :). Royal blue and lupin are still available.

One more dress up for sale:

Elegant white & black standard / smooth:
    Very elegant white & black standard or smooth gown, professionally made in the Netherlands. Worn twice in Europe only, never seen in the US. One shoulder design, nice airbrush transition from black to white to black. Top of the dress and the arm bands is decorated with black large jewelry stones, entire dress generously decorated with mostly Swarovski AB stones. Skirt has coque feather accents. Comes with one glove and two floats. With built in body suit. Best fit for 5'6"-5'8" (can be shortened), B/small C cup, US 4/6. Asking price: $ 1,500.

Black and white gown 2 Medium.jpg

3. Borbala_Bunnett

Hello Everyone,

The black & white dress is sold as well.

Lupin and royal blue are still available, make an offer if interested!

Thanks,

Borbala

4. dldbm

dldbm New Member

I can't seem to open the pictures of the available dresses. How do I access them? Thanks

5. Borbala_Bunnett

Dldbm - thank you for your inquiry. Please check you pm-s - sent you a note... thanks!

6. skwiggy

skwiggy Well-Known Member

I can't see them either. ;)

7. Borbala_Bunnett

Sorry about that.

Attaching pictures of the lupin dress and the royal blue dress. Details are in the posts above.

Thanks for letting me know that the pictures are not visible - hate to think that 300+ clicks / views didn't lead anywhere...

Attached Files:

8. skwiggy

skwiggy Well-Known Member

Wow, gorgeous.

9. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

fwiw, I can see the original posted images just fine.

10. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

11. Borbala_Bunnett

Hello All,

Happy and thankful to report that three of the four gowns are sold - the red, the blue and the black & white are no longer available (though if anyone is interested I can direct you to the buyers).

The lupin dress is still available, price reduced to $ 1,250 or best offer. Time for the dress to go, so willing to consider all reasonable offers! Partial payment option is also available (i.e. pay in 2 or 3 installments over 2 or 3 months).

Thank you!

Borbala

Attached Files:

12. Borbala_Bunnett

Hi Everyone,

Lupin dress is still available, can be yours for $ 1,000 :).

Have another smooth gown for sale:

Pink Smooth: made of sugarpink Edda Hsu lycra, halter neck design, stoned with sew-on Swarovski 3240s (square stone) and several gross AB, Rose AB, Rose and Pappardascha (sp?) stones, SS 16-20-34. Worn to one professional event only, in great condition. Excellent movement on the floor, very visible, comfortable dress that's easy to get in and out of. The dress has a built in body suit. Best for someone 5'5" - 5'8" (can be shortened), US 4-6. Will come with a pair of gloves with fingers, a pair of fingerless gloves, two fully stoned wrist bands, two fully stoned arm bands, and a pair of matching earrings. Chiffon underskirt needs to be hemmed. Asking price: $ 1,250 O.B.O, can be paid in two installments.

SDDSC 2008 0262.jpg

Attached Files: