Salsa > Ladies: skirts or trousers?

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Rosa, Oct 1, 2005.

1. df123

df123 New Member

thongs

I havent come across a thong either that is comfortable for more than a few hours. I do find it comfortable to go without anything - if i am wearing pants or knee length or longer skirts. It keeps me from worrying about panty lines and you cannot beat the comfort and the breezy feeling.

Anyone has had that experience ?

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

Re: thongs

I'll never tell 8)

....again though, I have never found a cotton thong to hurt over any period of time....only the synthetic ones :evil:

3. Sabor

Sabor New Member

both! but former is much more an effective reason than the latter.. i would assume :lol:

4. Shooshoo

Shooshoo New Member

Nice dresses df123.
    I still like the first one the best. The skirt of the second is a bit too frilly. It looks like performance skirts. And the 3rd skirt is really beautiful, maybe a bit too revealing on the side? You would sure turns heads here in Egypt, but I'm not sure how it is where you come from? Egypt is a conservative country, though its more open in the salsa scene.

5. df123

df123 New Member

I am from USA. I hope people here are less conservative.

6. Kindra

Kindra New Member

Okay Ladies....I must share some advice (which was given to me when I was trying to make the switch)....

Try the T-String thong...as opposed to the 1-2" thong to start off with...and make sure they are the right size! If you get one that is too small, of course it will be uncomfortable! Ahem. Bigger is better..in this case.

I've since been able to adjust to wearing all different kinds of thongs....they really are more comfortable. You just have to get through that awkward stage!!! But it's worth the sacrifice, TRUST ME. Plus...boys like it. ;) Haha.

7. diputs

diputs New Member

"Men" like it also. :bouncy:

8. Kindra

Kindra New Member

Sorry...my bad. :D :wink:

9. Sabor

Sabor New Member

:eyebrow:

10. diputs

diputs New Member

Just kiddin' :wink:

11. Kindra

Kindra New Member

8)

12. df123

df123 New Member

How can someone tell the difference between a T string thong and no thong at all? :roll:

13. Sabor

Sabor New Member

thats the point.. :mrgreen:

14. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

15. Kindra

Kindra New Member

Smart bunch. ;)

16. Sabor

Sabor New Member

katarzyna misquoted me.. it was df123 who asked that and i replied and katarzyna laughed.. no idea why.. :shock:

17. diputs

diputs New Member

I might get shot for asking this question, but I am curious what kind of underwear do you find the sexyist?

In no particular order.

Thongs (T-back, G-string, V-back, Rio)
    Bikini (French, brazillian, tanga)
    Boy shorts
    Briefs
    Comando
    Lace versions of any of the above.

Anything I forgot?

18. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

tried fixing the quote, I hope it's better. I found the statement very funny... not sure why :roll:

19. Kindra

Kindra New Member

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying. :) :D

20. Sabor

Sabor New Member

u made it worse.. lol

so, u find stuff funny and dont know why?.. hmm .. disturbing