Event Announcements > Last Dance at Dance Chelsea

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by Meagan, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

Another one of NYC's studios is closing its doors :( But they are planning on having one last big party to celebrate all of their students and friends...I've posted the info below:

Last Dance at Dance Chelsea

Please join us on Friday, October 15th for a party celebrating Dance Chelsea as it closes its doors after many years of bringing ballroom dance to its many friends and patrons in NYC.

Over the years many wonderful people have come through our doors and we'd like to take this time to celebrate all of you for the love and support you have shown Dance Chelsea! So come out and laugh with friends, share some memories, and dance it up on Dance Chelsea's floors one last time!

Admission is $5 for everyone!

There will be a lesson for new dancers from 7:30 to 8:30, the social will begin at the end of the lesson.

Friday, October 15 at 7:30pm - 12:00am

Dance Chelsea
    115 W 27th Street 7th Floor
    New York, NY

Facebook invitation found here: http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1292705856716#!/event.php?eid=139443362769327

2. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Will they be reopening in another location?

3. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

No, not at this time. The studio's instructors will still be available for lessons and can be contacted through the same contact info for now.

4. TinyDancer109

TinyDancer109 Well-Known Member

I read about this. So sad. :(

Is their space going to be owned/rented by a new studio now?

5. Meagan

Meagan Active Member

It is very sad, they've been a staple in NY for a long time now :(

As far as I know, another studio isn't taking over the space.