Dancers Anonymous > Last night I....

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by elisedance, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Last night I couldn't get to sleep until 1am. Part of it was because I was reading until 12, but I should've been able to sleep easily and I couldn't.

Coffee has been used for the first time in ages.

2. hustleNflow

hustleNflow New Member

Drove to studio to watch showcase only to find out that it had been postponed until next week due to illness. Drove back to my end of town, browsed around a bit at the Halloween store. Went home, changed clothes, ordered some Chinese, swung by Blockbuster and picked up The Love Guru, picked up Chinese, and spend the rest of the evening knitting (got a baby blanket to finish up before the shower on the 25th), eating garlic beef, watching said movie (was kinda disappointing), and thwarting the drunken antics of my younger sister and two friends who are home from college for fall break. :rolleyes:

3. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Went for thanksgiving dinner at friends sister and new hubby's house. All the works and lots of wine - guess thats for the dinner thread - shared stories, their honemoon trip and my son's wedding.

Totally stuffed despite trying to keep on diet :( now up in the middle of the night with heartburn :( I suppose one meal won't hurt too much...

4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

practiced, had chinese buffet with my family, then played cards, talked with BFF, practiced a bit more then crashed

5. elisedance

elisedance New Member

[I wanna my own dance floor... sob, sob, sob. wanna wanna, just like F has only bigger...sob :(:(:(:( ]

6. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

here's the hint...start looking for a spouse like fasc has....

7. nucat78

nucat78 Active Member

ED - got a basement in your place? You can build your own floor for the cost of material and sweat equity.

Went to formation class - back was ok dancing but I had a hard time getting into and out of my car. Came home and made dinner for self and son. Watched a bit of "Die Another Day" on DVD - had to see the mojito scene ;-)

8. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Hmmm. OK. Where do you live? :p

9. SwingWaltz

SwingWaltz New Member

Last night I could't get to sleep until 2:30am. I was thinking about lots of things :-?

10. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Ha! I barely have time to brush my teeth. Somehow I suspect that if I skip the morning one I'm not going to save sufficient time to finish it this millenium.

OTOH, would you like to visit, and, just by the way, how are you with hammer and nails and such :raisebro:

11. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

Watched a DVD I checked out from the library.

12. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

I thought Taco Belle was an opera diva!

Last night I was tangoing to neo-tango music interspersed with Golden age tandas; the brain wave of Steve Morrell who's Tangks have ended with wild nights of non-tango music with everyone letting down their hair, and he has observed that people listen more attentively to old tangos as a result.

So we had some Stones, Trust in Me ( cover from Jungle book! by sultry female singer)
    Sur No Sur, Siddhartha from Buddha Lounge amongst Gotan, Bajofondo etc. etc.

Needless to say I was in my element... :)

13. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

Last night I finished gluing stones on my dress for upcoming showcase.

14. nucat78

nucat78 Active Member

Well, I framed, insulated, did the electrical and drywall in my "former" basement, put a new tile floor in my kitchen. I'm thinking about ripping out all the carpeting on the first floor of my place and putting in laminate flooring. Oh yeah, I've done bathroom tile too. So I guess I'm ok.

15. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Last night I made love to a beautiful woman... then woke up :(

16. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

Last night I was crying crocodile tears in the arms of a beautiful woman ... then woke up:)

17. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Last night I ate lots of watermelon.

18. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Last night I watched Ilya and Nadia's pro show (amazing), and enjoyed a bunch of general dancing, with both my pros and one pro from another studio (cute ;) ) whom I haven't danced with for a while. Sadly, not other two cute pros I love to dance with, but will catch them later this week.

19. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

last night I packed for Hotlanta!!!

20. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Good luck!!! And have a ball.....