Dancers Anonymous > Last night I....

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by elisedance, Oct 11, 2008.

1. elisedance

elisedance New Member

It was great FD..... :kissme:

2. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Soo, what's keeping you?

3. samina

samina Well-Known Member

sublimation...:cool:

4. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Hey, get in line Sam - I saw him first ... :)

5. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Beautiful warm weather yesterday so early evening sat on front steps with hourse mate drinking a nice red wine - a couple of guys we know were cycling by so they stopped for a chat, and a glass of wine - a couple of ladies they knew were walking by so they stopped for a glass of wine - best party I've hosted in years. :) :cool:

6. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

Wow, your horse drinks wine?!? :p

7. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Well, if he's going to sit poliely on the steps why not? :cool:

8. nucat78

nucat78 Active Member

I'm a little more concerned about the meaning of "horse..." Ehhh, nevermind.

Went to studio a little early to practice FT with NP, stayed for Bronze and then Silver waltz classes but tried to take it easy and not re-pull my back.

9. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

fed my cat, then packed things that I need for today's lessons, then go to bed

10. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Anytime honey bun [​IMG] For you for art thou beautiful lady on a balcony overlooking yea yonder lake /sigh.

Oh noes we'll have the whole forum talking now [​IMG] :D

p.s. do you like bunnies?

11. Stagekat

Stagekat Member

Attended a group class taught by Ilya... very nice... I'll never think of my posture the same...

Oh... and I agreed to (on paper) at some point in the next few payments to actually get something Choreographed for me and my pro... (after nothing but lessons for 2 years and 4 months... is a good feeling) :)

12. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Love bunnies, best stewed in red wine Mmmm.
    [oh, methinks a budding romance may just have stopped in its four little cute tracks..]

13. etp777

etp777 Active Member

mmm, me too. :)

14. elisedance

elisedance New Member

er, etp, were you referring to the budding romance - or to the taste of bunnied in red wine :confused:

15. etp777

etp777 Active Member

lol, the bunny. Mentioned my stew to pro sunday. She didn't seem particularly impressed, and mentioend a former pet. Studio owner on other hand jus twnated to know where I bought frozen rabbit and whether they had any locations downtown. :)

16. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

:lol: For thy love is greater than my soft feathered (furry?) friends. :D Can't say I've ever tasted rabbit. Chinese duck's nice though :)

p.s. to myself, stop talking shakesperian you fool.

17. elisedance

elisedance New Member

"What lightweight through yonder window breaks?
    It is the bunny beast, and Juliet is the fun..."

Tarry not to reason, my Coriolanean shakespearian swain... else we are undone...

18. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Worked in the garden - here it all has to come in for the winter :rolleyes: Then ws really inspired to cook (pork tenderloin) and finally played the violin for 2 hours. After it feels like the most amazing workout. Of course, I don't know what the violin might say if asked ;)

19. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

made a real honest to goodness homemade dinner and dessert from scratch, practiced, took my daughter to a flute lesson, chatted with dh about our day...

20. samina

samina Well-Known Member

first coaching session ever...with new practice partner & pro's coach...so enjoyed it. set up standing appt for weekly lesson.

had been in bed with 103+ fever & chills all day, but vowed i would go if i could get it under 101...ended up making the 1-hr journey & spent the evening happily dancing & sweating at around 100.9.:cool:

heh..."you know you're addicted to dancing when...."