Dancers Anonymous > Last night I....

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by elisedance, Oct 11, 2008.

1. QPO

QPO New Member

got home very late after the second day of comps over the week-end. we were exhausted it was a long day with our first event around 10.30 in the morning. It was a great experience and look forward to improving more.. Can see a lot of the mistakes made just need to break the cycle and move on to fixing the next thing :)

2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

You sound positive about it Q, and taking it well in stride. Good for you.

3. QPO

QPO New Member

Thanks sam...have to keep moving forward and want to be the very best I can....we are having the week off from training and going back to it next week. I am sure we will do some practice but don't want to have a short break after a comp if possible but know that it cant always happen as we have a few in june so we wont have a break.

4. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

watched some films, df'd, amazon browsing :D

5. QPO

QPO New Member

Last night had a quiet night home after two full on days....so it was quite dull but very peaceful. must get to be early tonight!

6. nucat78

nucat78 Active Member

Bronze waltz, followed by Bronze VW, followed by a little VW practice.

7. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

after lessons hit the chick- fil- a drive through (too tired for ruby tuesdays---due to my good tipping am now on first name basis w/ a particular good waiter)...hit the hotel room and sipped some white wine while watching some addiction reality show on A and E

8. QPO

QPO New Member

had a quiet night at home, trying to soothe this neck had it for two days now....hope it will be better tomorrow

9. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Packed for the Crown comp...mum is getting in early (we're leaving friday). DP is doing the same and he isn't packing until Thursday.

10. ThisIsNotMe

ThisIsNotMe New Member

Missed "Rent" rehearsals cos this darn flu stole my voice and I can't sing (can't even talk!). So I stayed home. Tried to sleep off flu, but it was even worse today.

11. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Enjoyed dancing...today my feet ache though. I'm taking today off from dance.

12. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

just gym and resting... pretty much the same tonight.

13. waltzguy

waltzguy Active Member

hope it's getting better!

14. fascination

last night was just exhausted after m lesson, stopped in lafayette and had tacos w/my son...came home and briefly df-ed and chatted w/dh...was a bit sad about some stuff...and crashed early....only to wake up three hours later w/pain in the right forearm and the left calf....always something after 6 hours of lessons

15. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

Sorted out all of mum's old makeup...there was so much dead lipstick it wasn't funny, and we need new mascara.

16. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Practiced, made sure new music works for FP and her partner, then went home (ditching social bronze class) and had dinner and sipped wine in front of tv. :)

17. QPO

QPO New Member

Yes it is thankfully,

went to the doctor today said is was a wry neck. I think from a disk....wont keep me from the dance floor too long

I said would it be alright to dance and he said yes warm it up first :rocker:

18. fascination

chatted w/ dh, watched keith olberman...went to bed at 9:30

19. QPO

QPO New Member

Last night had a quiet night home for a friday...well after the dance lesson that was....but enjoyed the evening glass of wine great company...can't complain

20. fascination

same here...rather quiet...saw a couple of clients, then took daughter to bookstore, after that came home and plannned a few songs for zumba...and crashed early