Dance Ads > Latest fashion pink gown for sale

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by star_gazer, Jun 6, 2010.

1. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

Exquisitely made gown with amazing movement of full-layered skirts. Best for someone 5'4 to 5'9". Matching rhinestone necklace and removable silver 1" straps. Asking $1,800. PM me to inquire about this dress.

Attached Files:

2. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

3. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Great looking dress, star_gazer!

4. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

Love the dress and the wearer:)

5. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

Thanks. I love 'em both too :)

6. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

Love it

wink :)

7. Amanda Coyle

Amanda Coyle New Member

I will definitely show these pictures of the dress to ladies at my school. And I will PM you if there is any interest.

8. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

Reducing the price to $1675. You can see it on the floor at the Desert Classic in the IDSF Standard event on July 10th. PM me if you might be interested in trying it on.

Thanks!

9. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

Very beautiful dress, love the skirt!

10. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

Reduced price $1450. I can bring it the the Nevada Star Ball if you want to try it on.

11. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

You look a million dollars wearing that. Very beautiful both of you. As a man I can't understand why you are selling.. :lol:

Next I'll be telling you off for selling shoes. Good luck with the sale :D

12. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

beautiful dress

13. out of curiosity, who made this dress?

14. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

I have no idea who made this dress but it is very well made.

15. ash_sk8s

ash_sk8s Member

Gorgeous dress!

16. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

Since no one wants to buy this dress at $1450, I'm raising the price back up $1650. I bought some rhinestones for a necklace and the big teardrop crystals that cover this dress are expensive. This dress is just too beautiful to part with (at this time :) ) for that price! Now I know I'm crazy for sure.

17. skwiggy

skwiggy Well-Known Member

For the record, I think this dress is exquisite. I'm actually a bit disappointed that I don't think it's right for me.

18. star_gazer

star_gazer Active Member

Thanks Skwiggy. I've been looking for another Utah-legal dress and I can't find one that beats this gown. If I do, I might be more motivated to sell this one.

19. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

It’s a beautiful dress, $1650 is reasonable offer in my opinion, you are not crazy, star_gazer; it is a fact super hard to find great-looking Utah legal dress, so that adds value to the dress for those who competes in Utah;)