Dance Ads > Latin and Standard dress for sale...

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

Shock, so people have been asking about latin dresses... someone just asked me to help them sell adress from Poland.. it's worn 3 times, perfect condition 25 gross of Swarowski stones, .. made of fringe. measurements: 34-25-35.. Price $450 negotiable. made in Check Republic (what a deal eh) (hight 5'3-5'7'') ANY QUESTIONS, PM me
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    http://images2.fotki.com/v327/fileEODq/72b3b/5/55537/356881/paulinka2.jpg

For standard, the dress is also stoned with Swarovski stones, (17 gross) unique design, painted lace and stones materials from Marabo.. worn only couple times Very attractive. 34-26-37 made in Poland.. price $500 negotiable...[​IMG][​IMG]

2. lynn

lynn New Member

Kat, you're getting famous :shock: :lol:!!

3. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

:shock: The Standard dress is freaking gorgeous! I'm sure it will be sold in no time. Kat, you ARE getting famous. ;)

T_E

4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I loooove that latin gown....rushing to hack 4 inches off all of my measurements

5. Katarzyna

famous:shock:? :D ... just helping friends out:raisebro:

6. Katarzyna

If I was an inch smaller everywhere, and was dancing latin, I'd be buying this one as well.. :)

7. Katarzyna

I like the lace details on this dress. And the color .. have to post it today on couple different sites... hopefully it will sell quickly. Plus the price is really great as well :)

8. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

just gorgeous...exactly what I am looking for...and the price...MY goodness...I'd even settle for the white...oh well...good luck kat...i bet these will move fast

9. Katarzyna

:) i hope they will

10. DancerForLife

DancerForLife Member

Would you fit into the white one yourself? I know that you and I are similarly built, just wondering if the dress would fit... Thanks!

11. Katarzyna

The white would be too tight .. it has some stretch, but I think for that type of dress you need very small hips

12. Katarzyna

The white latin dress is sold, teh standard dress is still available

13. Roadrunner

Roadrunner New Member

Noo!! I just came in this thread to buy that dress. :(

14. Katarzyna

Sorry :( I'll have another latin one shortly, but I fear it's for youth dancers. (a whole set... waiting for photos)

15. Katarzyna

one has to be fast to buy a dress from me, I tend to sell them REALLY fast!!! :)

1 person likes this.
  16. Roadrunner

Roadrunner New Member

LOL That's okay. I shouldn't have dragged my feet :)

17. alemana

alemana New Member

i liked that latin one on the photo, but realized for a buttless woman like myself, it would not be flattering.

1 person likes this.
  18. Katarzyna

Not sure, I think it is designed for a very slim figure. and the less curves you have, the better it looks in fringe.. but I'm no latin dancer...

19. alemana

alemana New Member

whoa, actualy i was thinking of another white latin dress that was posted here recently... maybe by Nik? sorry.

20. Katarzyna

hm, well Nik's one might still be available