Dance Ads > Latin costumes in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by guille_bdancer, Jan 26, 2007.

1. guille_bdancer

guille_bdancer New Member

Hi everyone...

I just decided to go into business with a fashion designer I work with. We'll start off with latin outfits. Totally custom made, even if you have a vague idea of what you would like, let us know and we'll sketch a few things for you. We're in the Los Angeles area. PM if you would like a quote or to see some more of our sketches. The attached sketches were designed with BYU regulations in mind, but we can also make other more exotic, slinkier and even more elegant and refined dresses.

2. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Wow! Good for you! I hope you find success with it.

Will you have a website at some point?

3. guille_bdancer

for the moment I will setup a myspace page, and eventually a full blown website... Thanks for the good wishes.

4. reb

reb Active Member

Great timing with your BYU-regulation idea.

Best Wishes!

5. guille_bdancer

That's one of the reasons why we decided to do this... altering, and adjusting or even getting new outfits constantly can ultimately take a toll on one's pocket. So our stuff will be reasonably priced (think rainbow shiu, acapulco pardiso and the like) but done in the USA. And with high quality fabrics and innovative designs.

6. guille_bdancer

7. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh you are so lucky! You'll have to let us know what your MySpace account will be. And what if you have an idea, but are so still new to the scene and don't really know how to describe it? And what if you like a dress, but yet there is like one section of the dress that you would change (does that make sense), could you customize things like that too? ;)

8. samina

samina Well-Known Member

great idea!

beautiful sketches, btw. can we arrange for the figure to come with the dress?
    ;)

9. guille_bdancer

Yes to both... we'll help put your ideas into words and sketches in our interview process. We'll customize it to your needs and desires. These will be totally custom made.

10. guille_bdancer

maybe... I'll see what I can do ;)

11. reb

reb Active Member

stell-ah!

12. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

Sweet deal on posting a link to Dance Forums! Cheers and good luck with the endeavor.

13. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Very nice sketches! You should make them look clearer, though. Maybe go over them with ink? I couldn't really see the details.. I'm sure you've thought about it.
    Definitely a good idea. :D

T_E

14. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

TE!!!!!! Where have you been lately?

15. guille_bdancer

16. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Looking good GBD; good lcuk with this! :cheers:

(And thanks for the link back to DF too! :D)

17. guille_bdancer

Thanks... I'll always include the forums...

Dance Forums Rocks!!!!!! :d

18. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Well, hey... how do you interview? Do you want me to send you a pm? I have a couple of ideas, and my best friend loves these dresses. But I'd like them changed around a bit though. I can't afford a whole lot right now, but maybe we can find something that will work. ;)

19. guille_bdancer

Hi Spratt...

email me your questions and ideas stellardancewear@hotmail.com ... I'm sure we can work something out. Our interview process, is basically you telling us what you would like, body type, etc. and we'll give recommendations on colors etc or if you want, we can even draw something according to your ideas.

20. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Cool. Thanks. I did that. Oh and I pm'd you too! ;)