General Dance Discussion > Learn to Dance Like Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Pass It On, Apr 18, 2003.

1. Pass It On

Pass It On New Member

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Check this out, folks! And yes, you younguns out there. There WAS a whole generation of people who wanted to dance like Michael Jackson. Imagine that! :lol:

3. dancergal

dancergal New Member

Cute! I love it. Michael has some great dance moves. It always fun to be able to see someone's dance moves in slow motion. I like it! I like it!!

4. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

This is great!!! Thanks for sharing!!

5. dancersdreamland

What!!! Are you saying people still don't want to dance like Mr. MJ???!!!! :lol:

6. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: Pass It On, you're my HERO!!!!!!!!

*loves Michael Jackson* This is great! ...Now if only I can learn how to do his "Side Floats," I'll be set... :twisted:

Sakura Kitty :kitty:

7. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Do a search . . . we've discussed the 'side floats.'

It seems that the front floats are the hard ones to do!!!

8. lovetomove7

lovetomove7 New Member

9. gnarly

gnarly New Member

is it only me? but i cant seem to get on those links =(

10. lovetomove7

lovetomove7 New Member

They dont' work for me either :(

11. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:cry: No, you guys aren't the only one... Tried them out a few days ago (didn't have time to post), and they didn't work for me either...

I'm pretty sure I have the technique down for Moonwalking, but that link'll be great for me to go and make sure! Lovetomove, thanks for that!

Sakura Kitty :kitty:

12. _wingfoot

_wingfoot New Member

Good Sites

Hi guys,
    If you check out http://www.mjshouse.com/dance.html, it tells you some basics of the moves (in writing), and there's also a link (http://tess-impersonates-mj.com/) to another page where there are videos by this MJ impersonator. I've downloaded some of the videos, and they're pretty good...

...but my advice is, there's nothing like watching MJ do them...so watch his videos..

..And for the moonwalk, at the end of the "Jam" sequence, MJ teaches MJ (Michael Jordan, that is) how to do it...so watch that.

-Wingy

13. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

At the end of the jam sequence?

And welcome to the forums, _wingfoot. :D

14. _wingfoot

_wingfoot New Member

Yep

..and thanks! i like it here already.

15. naz

naz New Member

there's alot more to his dancing than just glides.

16. dancersdreamland

Hmm...the links used to work for me, but now they don't. :?

17. melly742

melly742 New Member

>>.And for the moonwalk, at the end of the "Jam" sequence, MJ teaches MJ (Michael Jordan, that is) how to do it...so watch that.

OK didn't get it years ago from mj himself teaching it but have just got it from written indtructions ha ha! The again I was about 15 or something when i got the mj video!