Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > Let's Hear The Real Deal From Ballroom Pros!

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by IsaacAltman, Feb 28, 2012.

1. IsaacAltman

IsaacAltman Member

Ever get frustrated on all the nonsense reviews of DWTS from people who have no clue? Some of us know the pro's on the show better than ABC does! Here is your chance to give your point of view in our own video conference room! There is one catch. It will be recorded each week and put on YouTube!

I have 9 spots to fill, so there will be 10 of us in the room. You must be a professional ballroom dancer, coach, or organizer. You have to have a webcam with microphone (either built in or seperate. Most laptops have this already. Most importantly, you must say what you think, no holds barred.

If you are ready able and willing, send me an email at ialtman@msn.com for more details!

2. Silmarwen

Silmarwen Member

I don't qualify to have an opinion, but I would love to watch this! I'm gonna hope you'll post links when they're finished?

3. IsaacAltman

IsaacAltman Member

Sorry for taking so long to get back here. Yes! I will post the link if the forum will allow it, so that you can view it. Tell your friends. Will the panel be politically correct or will they call it like they see it! No one is out of limits including the Pro's, the Music, the Stars, the Judges, and ABC.