Dancers Anonymous > Lie To Me

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Larinda McRaven, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Subliminal

Subliminal Well-Known Member

Heh heh, my older sis was a grad student there and invited me to stay with her for a month. She really trusted me so she gave me an unlimited T pass and some money, and let me wander around Boston. It was during the winter term at MIT, so there were lots of fun activities to do. And yes, I audited some classes. And snuck on the Internet. (Which was still pretty limited access back then. Woo Mosaic!) It was the best month ever! Even though the temperature got down to the negatives. Heh.

Yeah, I just found out about her. If you're really curious I'll PM you...

2. CANI

CANI Active Member

Weren't you supposed to be in high school? How did that work out? What a cool experience at 15!! Love Boston -- worked there for two summers during college. :D

3. Nybz

Nybz New Member

is this the one who took her time giving you back the key???? Did you change your locks?
    Wow.

:bandit:

4. Subliminal

It was fun! And no, I was already out of school then. If you want more details you'll have to PM me again. :D

5. Subliminal

Heh, no that was a different one! And she did eventually give me back my key. So I didn't have to go through the hassle of changing my locks. Hmm, she might have made a copy though. *gets paranoid*

6. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

And back on topic. *grin*

1. I flunked gym in 11th grade
    2. I once had a banquet held in my honor
    3. I have traveled to four continents

7. Subliminal

I'm gonna guess... 1 is a lie? :D

8. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Nope. 3. Only been to three continents. In 11th grade, I was in my class-cutting/rebellious phase. I never guessed that the coaches would be so picky about something as minor as class attendance. :rolleyes:

9. Subliminal

I seem to be good at this, so here's another. ;)

1. I didn't talk until I could speak in complete sentences.
    2. My aunt has a pet dog that goes hyper when it hears salsa music.
    3. I once danced Argentine Tango to Lady Gaga's Bad Romance.

10. Subliminal

haha, nice. You got me. :)