Swing Discussion Boards > Little Known Facts For Leaders

Discussion in 'Swing Discussion Boards' started by Vince A, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Hi Sue, I missed your reply . . .

After the gang up on you??? Sure, I'd want to dance with you again . . . you follow very well!

Yes, it's the one in Danville, and Fridays are the best days . . . strictly WCS, ECS, Lindy for those that do it, Hustle, Cha Cha, NC2S . . . Saturdays are pretty much the same except they add some *choke* Two Stepping . . .

Many Pros come in around 11:00, and sometimes, it's just fun to sit and watch, then again, time to grab a Pro and dance!

It's about an hour-and-a-half drive for us . . . probably an hour for you???

We save TLF for those Fridays that we get off work early and have no plans for Sat morning . . .

2. MapleLeaf Salsero

MapleLeaf Salsero New Member

Ladies, if you get dizzy, tell us...

3. MapleLeaf Salsero

If the person you want to dance with looks like there´re going to pass out, wait for another oportunity.

4. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:shock: And get them some water after sitting them down!

SK :kitty:

5. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Grab them as they probably aren't in full control of all their faculties, their senses!! When you dance they can swoon on you! :wink: :) Which guy does not want a lady to swoon on him, I ask you?

6. swinginstyle

swinginstyle New Member

Wash your hands after visiting the restroom. Make sure to dry your hands.

7. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

I can imagine some circumstnaces where that may be less than pleasant... but then again, I'm not a guy so who knows?!

8. MapleLeaf Salsero

If she looks bored, lead her into an endless sequence of spins. :wink: :wink:

9. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Man who take longer stride take big step

10. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

that's a subtle one Vince ;)

11. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

"Longer Strides" . . . "take bigger steps" . . . those are echoes of my Pro, esp in Waltz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

I know a couple ladies who love spins too!! I start spinning and they want to go on and on and on... Very good advice MPS.

13. MapleLeaf Salsero

Well actually Sagitta, I was referring to those ladies who look completely bored out of their minds, or are looking every which way except at their partner. These ladies need to be educated... :twisted: After a strong dosage of spins, they´ll give over their boredom. Nevertheless, they may never want to dance with you again, but that´s beside the point. :wink:

I do know however a number of ladies that love spinning. Some even say, "what only 5 spins?!". :shock:

14. MapleLeaf Salsero

Good follows are a rare species. :cry:

15. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

...and should be carefully cultivated accordingly!

16. Chris Stratton

Chris Stratton New Member

You might want to find a new teacher. The way to take big steps is not to try to take big steps, but to learn to execute every phase of the stepping action properly.

17. MapleLeaf Salsero

Dancing with a great variety of follows from ALL levels makes you a better lead.

18. MapleLeaf Salsero

Dancing with only the BEST will undermine your lead.

19. don_svendo

don_svendo New Member

Lead is heavier than iron.

20. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

:doh: