1. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just a little bit, right? :wink:

Sakura Kitty :kitty:

2. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

I am in a skimpy camisole and pants(rolled up to my knees) and sweat is dripping down every crevice of my body! I am going to wash my face as my make-up is history and i have a kids' class to teach in half an hour...
    UGHHHHHHHH!

3. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:shock: :shock: You seem busy! Tell me, what time is it there? It's 2:11 AM here in Indiana!

SK :kitty:

(PS- Good luck with that class!)

4. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

My hair is also halfway down my back and very thick. Visibility is a problem as you say, and although I leave my hair down, I need to use a hair band or clip to keep it off my face. When I don't want my hair to be messy (my hair is curly and its volume seems to double after a night of dancing), I use a bow clip with hair net attached to it.

5. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

uumm, don't let Sabor hear you say that, or he will hijack the thread with his shameless flirting :D

6. Sabor

Sabor New Member

*sigh* luv it every time she writes my name.. especially between the words 'let' & 'hear'.. *sigh* :p

7. Danoo

Danoo New Member

lol ive been hit in the face about 5 times already with long hair and ive only been dancing for 8 weeks..

it doesnt bother me tho :)

8. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*clutching her sides* Hilarious! Absolutely hilarious!!!!!! Of course, we all know Larinda's right! :twisted:

(PS-Danoo, are you going to get one of Sabor's shirts too? :D )

9. squirrel

squirrel New Member

how can you even say Sabor is flirting! Why, he's the most serious person I have ever met!!!!

10. Sakura

Sakura New Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Scandal!!! Are we to believe we've been being mislead by tabloid rumours?!?! 8) :lol: 8) :lol:

11. Sabor

Sabor New Member

[​IMG]

12. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Ummm Sabor, isn't this => [​IMG] the smilie you should have used? :roll: :roll: :lol:

13. standardgirl

standardgirl New Member

I have the same experience, my standard teacher also pulls on my ponytail to make sure I achieve the right position for standard. He even asked me once to pull my hair to a really high ponytail, so that he can "use" it. He is really nice though.

14. jenn

jenn New Member

gosh, this was such a long thread to read! :?
    i didnt want to start a new thread on hair, so i ll continue here.

all the ladies offered a lot of good ideas about what to do with long hair that whips, gets caught in things, and blinds. while they are awesome suggestions, (and you all must have beautiful faces to do this), i cant sport a braid or ponytail or a bun. i look horrible in them!! :cry:
    i know that sounds really vain and superficial, but i want to feel as good as the next person while im dancing. :oops:

but lately, since my hair is getting longer and longer, it keeps getting caught in those watches and inner elbows :)lol: yep, inner elbows).
    and my hair is getting yanked off little by little. i end up with all this breakage. and the ends generally look thinner. :evil:
    i wasnt blessed with thick hair like some of you, so its not very strong...
    so heres my question: is there no hope for me?

btw, at this moment, im contemplating the ultimate solution...chopping it off!

15. dancin_feet

dancin_feet New Member

That was my only option jenn. I tried many different ways of putting it up and since I am not great at putting hair up anyway, I decided to just get it chopped off to shoulder length and keep it there. Much easier to look after and cheaper on the shampoo as well! :wink:

16. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

I see ladies, including myself, just pulling it all back. Sort of like a what most ballerinas do. Still very stylish and you don't have to cut it. :D

17. jenn

jenn New Member

dancin feet...i just read this and ive come back to the computer with less hair :lol:
    i just couldnt take it anymore, so i cut off about 5 inches. nothing drastic, but hopefully enough not to get caught in anything.
    as for the ballerina look, i would look like a little old lady in teenage clothing! :lol: :wink:

18. Sabor

Sabor New Member

i'm currently bald :shock: .. i shaved it completely to ground zero a few days back.. as for how i look.. i think my reflection would run away screaming if it can :lol:

Sabor... a new concept to the phrase 'clean shaven' :lol:

19. squirrel

squirrel New Member

:shock: :shock:

Sabor, can we please have some pictures???

20. Sabor

Sabor New Member

my avatar pic is the only one i had recently.. only unfortunately i'm wearing a cap :lol: :wink:

if i happen to get any more i'll send it to u.. i'm sure u can use the shock value lol