Country and Western > Long Time...

Discussion in 'Country and Western' started by DancinDude, Dec 31, 2005.

1. DancinDude

DancinDude New Member

Hey Ya'll.. long time no post...

Ann Marie and I haven't danced since worlds in 2005.. and well.. you could say we went through a lot in our friendship in that year.. and more so towards the end of the year.

Wonder.. we came so far in that time and of course.. losing our coach was a huge stress factor for both of us... I have to wonder.. if we decided to pick up again.. where would we be? We've not been able to work anything out as yet between each other.. still working on that. Neither of which of us is totally innocent but I'll leave that out.. my question is.. based on how we did and how far we came..if we were to pick up now or soon.. would we be starting over or is it feasable to say we could get to where we were?

No decision yet on whether our dance careers will pick back up together as yet or not.. to a degree.. we would both like it to but that in itself is a two way street in which both of us have to bend a bit.. we're working on that I guess you could say.. darn.. what a process.

While there is a lot more to it.. I won't air the issues..

We worked very hard as some of you will recall...

Ron....

2. chandra

chandra New Member

Good luck!

3. DancinDude

DancinDude New Member

Long Time

Thanks.. but I was more so looking for comments, opinions, insight as to my question within my post... anyone?