Salsa > Looking at cleavage

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by tacad, Mar 21, 2005.

1. tacad

tacad New Member

2. Rosa

Rosa New Member

I used to have a salsa TEACHER who was a confirmed boob-gazer! :shock: No girl in the class was immune!

But we tolerated him in an amused kind of way... some of us even began to dress in a certain way just to 'get him going'. :twisted: Cleavages, or maybe a lacy bra under a semi-sheer top... he didn't grope, just looked.

He was a good teacher otherwise, and most of us found the whole thing quite funny.

Rosa :)

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

I don't find it funny at all. :? Although, come to think of it, the "cleavage check" move that DWise1 mentioned earlier comes to mind. I first and most often saw it done by a visiting dance teacher/coach to my ballroom studio, while he demonstrated WCS, mambo and even a little samba. Interestingly, that coach is the one that all the females in the studio, teacher and student alike, had pegged as a sad, old lecher. I don't think that dance move or anything else said here legitimizes this conversation a bit. Not at all.

4. Rosa

Rosa New Member

Yes, the coach I'm referring to was a bit of a saddo. He was a very shy and lonely man, too. We all knew he'd never be able to get it on with a woman in real life... so as well as being amused by him, we felt sorry for him.

His boob-gazing was done in an innocent, almost child-like way. There would be a look of awe and wonder on his face... it's hard to explain. It was like someone looking at pictures of an exotic landscape that they'd love to visit but knew they'd never be able to...

I guess you've got to judge each case on its merits. This man was an excellent dancer and an excellent instructor. I learnt a lot from him, and he didn't hurt me in any way.

I'm not an advocate of lechery, but in this case I have no regrets.

5. tsb

tsb Well-Known Member

tacad has withdrawn from this topic. it's obvious that he feels badly about ever bringing this up. i recommend that the topic be deleted in its entirety.

6. Rosa

Rosa New Member

I don't know what nm means. 'No more'?

Anyway, I've no objections to my 2 cents worth being deleted, and if it's going to save any bad feeling, I say do it!

7. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

No worries! It's good that he brought it up, as we all said how we feel about what would happen in a situation like that involing us female members. Everyone has different opinions, in case tacad hasn't noticed, but this doesn't necessarily mean we don't appreciate his contributions! 8)

8. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Yeah, what the heck is "nm"? What happened to boobs and elephants? This aint kindergarten fer chrissakes!!!! :shock:

9. pygmalion

Nope. It's not kindergarten. Most of us are grownups. And I think this is a good topic with lots of potential for mutual learning and good humor ... depending on how it's approached. :?

10. Flat Shoes

Flat Shoes New Member

Poor guy, To have to live such a tortured existence, always be tempted, but never be able to get some :(

11. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

Boobs? Elephants? Seems this topic happened then got nm-ed while I was sleeping... I'm intrigued.

12. salsachinita

salsachinita New Member

........obviously I'm late (for lurking).

13. pygmalion

I was here through most of it, but out of respect for the author's obvious wish to be done with this, I can't fill you in. :? 8)

14. Flat Shoes

Flat Shoes New Member

If women don't like guys looking, stop flaunting. If you have the freedom to wear tight fitting sweaters or tops with text right across your boobs, then we men have the right to look. If you don't like being looked at, don't go to such lengths to draw attention to what you don't want men to look at.

Of course, there's a difference between looking and staring.

Personally I look all the time. It's just a natural part of being a guy who notices the attributes of women. I look, then I look at something else. Her face, if I'm talking to her. It's just a natural way of acting. If I were to force myself to never look down, then I would feel unnatural and forced. I don't want that. Staring constantly at someones face/eyes while talking, gets pretty weird after some time too. I have no idea if anyone ever notices. Noone has ever said or hinted anything. I guess most women are relaxed about this as long as noone is staring. And if some woman is not, then I think that she is the one with the problem.

15. Rosa

Rosa New Member

nm =

no more?

not mine?

nixed message?

not meant?

not merited?

no mercy?

nada más?

I give up. :? :roll: