Salsa > Looking at cleavage

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by tacad, Mar 21, 2005.

1. nucat78

nucat78 Active Member

Yeah, but you're a goddess.

2. elisedance

elisedance New Member

zygota run...

3. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Better answer than mine, nucat. Well played. :)

4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

no...if I was really a goddess, I would not have the myriad of other needs for plastic surgery and several other issues would have been resolved by now ;)

5. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I'm still trying to figure out how a guy has both...

6. nucat78

nucat78 Active Member

7. elisedance

elisedance New Member

you still can be - of the greek kind, not the later invincible/perfect ones. The greek gods were subject to all sorts of trials and tribulations, indeed these were escalated in proportion to their powers.

8. elisedance

elisedance New Member

is that a cross between Moods and Slobs?

9. nucat78

nucat78 Active Member

Indeed. Plus throw in the assumption of free will in humans.

10. fascination

meh...had enough of that crap...I want the infallibility and absence of pain....:p

11. nucat78

nucat78 Active Member

Man boobs.

12. fascination

ew ew ew ...gentlemen...work those pecs

13. samina

samina Well-Known Member

well, on that pleasant note, am back to GWTW...behave, y'all. ;)

14. elisedance

elisedance New Member

thats the one I was avoiding - the context was the ideal woman and the ideal man (hence of both sexes). Moobs are not up there.... Oh, so to speak :D:D

some typos can't be corrected

15. nucat78

nucat78 Active Member

Point taken. Think I'll go watch some CC'sM. G'night, y'all!

16. fascination

and I am simply off to give dh the proper attention...yes, that is on topic ;)

17. elisedance

elisedance New Member

night all...

18. Mostly Ballroom

Mostly Ballroom New Member

Hi Sabor. tacad here. I was so addicted to the forums I gave myself a blind password and then killed off the e-mail account. I always enjoyed your calm and confident manner. And your wisdom.

Just don't tell anyone I said so lol.

19. Mostly Ballroom

Mostly Ballroom New Member

Anyway, for the sake of completeness as I started this thread asking these questions I may as well give my final opinion. That and I'm a bit leery of how well it will be received which as far as I'm concerned is a reason to give my opinion, not withhold it.

Many women also call attention to their cleavage via strategic hand gestures, adjusting clothing, leaning forward and the like. Being noticed by a man can also elicit these behaviors. Being noticed by a man can also elicit women covering themselves up. Also the above behaviors may not mean a darn thing and most women are not going to announce to us men exactly what they are doing and why. This uncertainty just goes along with flirting. So sometimes a man will look and the woman will feel uncomfortable. Sometimes a man will look and the woman will like it. Please note I am not referring to leering here. I did not say leering lol.

See no one ever told me about this part of life and I was very surprised to find out about it. I still don't think any woman has really confirmed it for me but I believe it to be true. Anyway according to my experience I judge it to be true.

I may have missed a few disclaimers, it's difficult to hit them all around here lol. (Yeah, that was a bit of a poke in the DF ribs lol)

20. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

Hey, Tacad/MostlyBallroom (I hear that a lot of the ballroom action is at Atomic now; I'm there mostly for Lindy, having followed Shesha there). Do we guys understand what's going on in re cleavage? I assume not -- at any rate, I don't, since I'm clueless. Do the women know what they're doing with cleavage? Maybe, maybe not. I think that they have some idea what they're doing, but I don't know that all of them have thought it all through. While I'm sure that some of them have.

But what do I know? I'm clueless. It's my only defence.

With all my dance partners, I try to be polite. Cleavage or no cleavage, I assume nothing. If they seem to be doing something that could be interpreted as flirty, I politely play along, but I never try to read anything into it. I mean, I do have mirrors and I do know how to use them. I do realize that any actions that might possibly seem be provocative or flirtatious couldn't possibly be so construed, at least where I am involved.

Or should I quote the great Inspecteur Jacques Clouseau? "Assume nothing! Suspect everything!"

Then there was an incident at a salsa concert in Fashion Island where two women I knew were dancing with each other (a very frequent event locally, from what I have seen). A hook of one woman's vest snagged with the other woman's sweater. To save the sweater, I put my hands to both of their backs to prevent them from trying to pull apart and I instructed the one woman's daughter to reach in and unsnag them. I mean, there I was standing with two very remarkable cleavages before me (and I am not exagerrating in the least bit), and that was my primary concern and my course of action. After they had been disengaged safely, I did a double-take on one of their cleavages, because the vest was arranged to reveal a lot of the bra's lace. It took me a couple seconds before I finally realized that she had arranged it that way on purpose. Problem solved.

So if anything might possibly be construed, when it involves me then it must mean nothing and I operate accordingly. I am, after all, clueless. It is my only defense.

[Note: Refer to A Christmas Story when the yellow-eyed bully attacked and the kid brother just fell to the ground motionless. It was his only defense, as the narrator noted.]