Dance Ads > Looking for a Latin Dress

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by fireinflight, Apr 2, 2007.

1. fireinflight

fireinflight New Member

I have red hair too! :)

Well, actually, mine's dyed, but I've been dyeing it red for almost seven years now, and I definitely have the complexion for it, so close enough...

2. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

I just assumed most redheads were dyed (barring kids). *LOL* Yes, I have the complexion, too. Nearly anything else looks pretty unnatural on me.

3. redhead

redhead New Member

the silver dress is sold

4. fireinflight

fireinflight New Member

Congrats on selling it! I guess I waffled for too long... :) Oh well, still looking!

5. Rumbagirl

Rumbagirl New Member

Have you looked on artrhythms.com? There are great pre-owned dresses at good prices. I have a red one on there that would fit you.

6. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Welcome to DF! :D May I please remind you that our mods keep an eye on our new users, in case they come here only to advertise/spam us. Please participate in our discussions. Cheers!

T_E

7. gracie

gracie Active Member

Rent One!

If you would consider renting, this business has a good rep. She will send you I believe up to 3 Latins to try at once. I have used them no problem. Good Luck! http://www.rhythmicrentals.com/

8. fireinflight

fireinflight New Member

Thanks for the link - I think I'm not really interested in renting right now, though. I'm still just starting out, and no more than about half of the people I'm competing against have actual costumes. So for now, until I find a costume that I really like, I can get by with wearing a normal dress.