Ludacris Restaurant Failed Inspection

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DanceMentor, Mar 3, 2011.

1. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

Apparently Ludacris' restaurant called Straits in Atlanta apparently failed their health inspection miserably. We were having some fun rewriting his lyrics to talk about the restaurant.

So dir-ty, can't clean that!
    Me and my homees, are out back!
    Ol' Trout
    Ol' Trout
    It's my biz-ness, my biz-ness, my nasty rest-raunt bizness!

Anyone want to give us your CLEAN lyrics?
  2. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

I can't for the life of me understand how restaurants get themselves in this kind of state. They must have a wish to be out of work/closed down :?
  3. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Ever seen Nightmare Kitchen on TV? :D
  4. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

There are also some unusual things which can get you nailed by a health inspector. Depending on when an inspector walks in, you can get nailed for things which are truly temporary--something set down where it shouldn't be while you attend to the pot of boiling something that almost got knocked off the stove, that kind of thing.

I remember when I worked for the campus bookstore during college, we got nailed one time (b/c for some reason it was subject to inspection) because six-packs of plastic bottles were stored under a shelf, on the floor. Well, food isn't allowed to be stored on the floor. Which makes a certain amount of sense, but in the case of bottles of soda it was strange. Especially since putting them in the plastic caddy (on the floor, under the shelf) was enough to be OK. Go figure.
  5. DanceMentor

I've seen Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. It's probably my favorite program on TV.
  6. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

I've worked in not so clean restaurants that scored a 96 and a sparkling clean one that scored a 96 (4 points deducted for a lightbulb that died that morning, in the pantry area that had other lightbulbs.)
    Basically to get a bad score, you have to have someone running the place that doesn't have a clue what the rules are. Because it's not hard to put systems in place to pass, if you know what you're doing. Me thinks maybe the owner in question hired a "friend" instead of a "professional" to run the place.
  7. DanceMentor

Me too, I worked in quite a few in days past, and its really hard to get a score that low.
  8. musicchica86

musicchica86 Active Member

Heh...my college's dining hall failed a health inspection not long before I started there. It was kind of a running joke amongst the students.