Event Announcements > Magnolia Ballroom Dance Association Workshops and Social - Jackson, MS

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by Me, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Me

Me New Member

Workshop - Saturday, October 18th – Magnolia Ballroom Dancers’ Association (MBDA)

The MBDA has invited Percell St. Thomass back for intermediate workshops in Rumba and American Tango. These classes are being offered at a special low price, and at a deep discount for members! The classes will be held in the same building as the Saturday Night Ballroom dance social that evening.

AFTERNOON WORKSHOPS
    1:30-2:30 – Intermediate American Tango
    2:30-3:30 – Intermediate Rumba

COST: $10 per hour or $15 for two hours for Members.

(NOTE: Some private hours available by appointment only.)

Saturday Night Dance Social and Exhibition
    When: 8:00 P.M. – 11:00 P.M.
    Place: Mississippi Agriculture & Forestry Museum
    Featuring Dance Exhibition by Percell St. Thomass

Once a month, the Magnolia Ballroom Dancers’ Association (MBDA) hosts a classy dance social that attracts dancers from all over Mississippi and surrounding states. Approximately 100 dancers attend each dance, and there are over 150 members of the MBDA. Beautiful hardwood floors, great music, and skilled dancers are the highlights of this social event.

We encourage all dancers who are participating in the MBDA workshop classes to attend the MBDA dance social, especially if they have never been before. As a special treat, Percell will dance a short exhibition in Rhumba, adding to the learning experience of those who attended workshop.

The cost is $10 for members, $15 for guests over 21, $7 for those under 21. Complimentary soft drinks and set ups are included in the cost of admission.

For more information on attending the workshops, the social, or information about becoming an MBDA member, please contact Vice President Cheri Anglin at cwdancerca@yahoo.com. You may also visit the MBDA Web site at - [FONT=Times
    New Roman]http://www.magnoliaballroomdancers.org/[/FONT]

Mississippi Agriculture & Forestry Museum
    1150 Lakeland Drive
    Jackson , MS 39215