Tango Argentino > Videos > Maja and Marko - Incomprehension (A Few of My Favorite Things)

Discussion in 'Videos' started by TomTango, Mar 16, 2016.

1. TomTango

TomTango Active Member

Things I love about this video:
    • Camera: camera person loses it for a second at some point, but overall I love how up close this is, alternating between upper body, legs, and full body shots. I know some people like to see the whole body for the whole performance, but this lets me see little details I wouldn't have otherwise
    • Colors/lighting: I love the blue dress, the white shirt, the background colors, and the soft daylight filtering in. Such a good contrast to most performances that are at night in dim lights/spot lights.
    • Maja and Marko's smooth, smooth turns, especially the turn at 1:15. I love long continuous turns in performances.
    • The song. Such a pretty vals I'd never heard before. I definitely need to play this next time I DJ. Is this song played at the milongas where anyone dances?
    Watching performances is great for when you can't dance.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    DanceMentor likes this.
  2. Mladenac

Mladenac Well-Known Member

3. Mladenac

4. TomTango

TomTango Active Member

I hadn't seen this one, thanks! I wonder if they've done this so many times they don't get dizzy anymore, but at 1:05 the expression on Marko's face let's you know even he was feeling that one.

5. Mladenac

Possible ;)

6. newbie

newbie Well-Known Member

Admins and mods, seriously, aren't you supposed to get us rid of this kind of crap? This viet garbage is has been soiling the forum for days.

7. opendoor

opendoor Well-Known Member

Better PM them, seems as if they do not follow the threads themselves !