Dance Ads > mango dress

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

I listed it in my site too, but decided it wouldn't hurt here.. I have more than one set of floats made for this dress from the material skirt is made of. its for size 2-6 and ideally close to 5'7'' price 1300.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. fireinflight

fireinflight New Member

I love that dress *so* much... too bad I'm about four inches too short! :(

You don't have any dresses you're selling that would work for someone 5'3", right?

3. Katarzyna

Only Anyas blue one would work at the moment.. they can all be shortened cheaply. I would even split the shortening cost.

4. Katarzyna

BTW, I will have it with me at BYU this weekend if anyone would like to try it on..

5. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

gorgeous!

6. fireinflight

fireinflight New Member

Although probably if it's a height difference of four inches, there would be other problems than the length of the skirt, right?

7. Katarzyna

this one is relatively short in the body.. so not sure there would be any problems.. I had someone try it on last night and it worked great, I will let everyone know if it gets sold..

8. Katarzyna

Thank you!

9. Katarzyna

10. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Okay, that was mindblowingly quick. o_O

T_E

11. Katarzyna

Well I had a photo of it on my site.. and people know that if I own it, I might be willing so sell it.. Someone contacted me 2 days ago if she can try it on.. I had it listed for sale on my site for a bit..

12. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Your dresses always sell like hotcakes, Kat. Must be that great taste of yours.
    Seriously. If it was a Latin dress in that colour and I was competing, I'd buy it in a nanosec. ;)

T_E

13. Katarzyna

lol, mine seem to sell a lot faster than the ones I try to help friends sell.. but I also have fairly reasonable prices for dresses in perfect condition :)

Wish I knew some latin dresses, those seem to be more popular with people ;)

14. Kitty

Kitty New Member

well, in my case, there are just not a lot of high level standard ladies that are my height...
    so it is difficult for me to both find a dress to buy, and to sell a dress.

your dresses on the other hand are very typical sizes...

tried the mango one yesterday, and Kat's new one... and other than the length of the skirt, they seemed to fit me well.. who would have thought!

15. samina

samina Well-Known Member

well, whoever bought your mango gown, dress... may she wear in good health... what a lovely gown it is...

16. danceislove

danceislove New Member

BTW Kat I just need to say, you pull off the blonde hair so well!

17. Katarzyna

yes, gowns are designed to fit many different bodies I think.. :)

Thank you for your comments. That is a lovely gown, I will wear it last time this weekend .

18. Kitty

Kitty New Member

was my favorite Kat's dress
    looked so nice on the floor!

Now I'll be liking it on someone else:)

19. Katarzyna

I liked it on the floor, but not as much on me, and it looks better on the person who bought it.. I bet I will see a lot of it now, as it's someone who is our competition.

20. Kitty

Kitty New Member

I m sure about that too

did you have to tan for this one?