Dancers Anonymous > Medium-size gym/duffel bag?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Loki, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a medium-size gym or duffel bag that I can use for shoes and other stuff. I'd like at least one outside zippered pocket but I don't care about interior organization.
    Duffels are too big, single shoe bags are too small.
    Any suggestions? Thanks!

2. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Some sort of tac bag? (lapolicegear.com/lapg-137-molle-bag.html)

3. clumsy fellow

clumsy fellow Active Member

endurancebags.com

Works great for me.

4. Wannabee

Wannabee Well-Known Member

I found a perfectly sized, brand named, multicompartment duffel bag for $10 at Ross. I had the exact same issues: regular duffel bag way to big and a shoe bag was way too small. If you have a Ross, I'd check it out.

5. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

TJ Maxx or Goodwill (no, not a funky old bag that someone died in or something, there are a surprising number of new or newish goodies there. Just check for severed heads or whatever, I guess?).

6. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Body bags are a tad too large for my purposes.

Lioness likes this.
  7. Wannabee

[​IMG]
    This is the one I found. It may look big in this pic, but it is actually smallish and the perfect size for a couple of pairs of shoes, a shirt or yoga pants, hair ties, deodorant, gum, etc. I liked that it had several smaller zippered compartments too. This one may be a bit feminine looking for your taste, but it was $10 and it is the perfect size IMO for what you are describing.

8. Dancing Irishman

Dancing Irishman Well-Known Member

I'm sure Loki will need to stuff a lot of yoga pants and hair ties in his bag...:p

9. mindputtee

mindputtee Well-Known Member

He needs fur ties, not hair ties, silly!

Sania, Joe, Loki and 1 other person like this.
  10. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

And pork rinds.

11. Wannabee

Lol. It should hold pork rinds, fur ties, claw clippers, a couple of raw hide chews, PLUS a couple of pairs of shoes, an extra shirt, and a small sweat towel. Or bacon...

12. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

And granny's nightgown. Ewww. Scratch that.

Dancing Irishman likes this.