Dancers Anonymous > Men - do you shave your pits ?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DeeplyDippy, Jul 19, 2005.

?

Shave, trim or No way

1. Yes - I shave

98.4%
  2. Yes - I trim but not shave

0.6%
  3. No - I do not

1.0%
  1. samina

samina Well-Known Member

that's so funny... yes, i'm recalling the "babies smell gross" thread. we do not have to repeat that discussion... opinions were very clear at the time, :)

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

sam...I love you ...but you are SICK....

3. fascination

happy to nuzzle his chest...but we don't need to share everything

4. samina

samina Well-Known Member

oh for pete's sake... lol

5. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

I wonder if Larinda ever got around to trying that halawa treatment?

6. fascination

my husband's grandma used to always say "for the love of mike..."...I don't want to nuzzle either of their pits

7. samina

samina Well-Known Member

Nuzzling a granny pit...so not there myself...LOL

8. elisedance

elisedance New Member

as I read that, it was grandpa's pits - though I don't know if he shaved trimmed or fertilized them

9. Sabor

Sabor New Member

oh my.. what has DF come to

10. fascination

let me remind you of how old this thread is ;)

11. elisedance

elisedance New Member

A long way without you, as it turns out <huff!>. Where you been when we were waiting for you to pop out of the cake?

[cf the 7.5K (not) party]

12. fascination

silly...I meant mike and pete...although, lol, not kidding, she was married to pete, rotfl

13. fascination

omg...you have totally nailed his calling in life...totally

14. elisedance

elisedance New Member

fasc:did you miss the party - it was a riot while it ran. Unfortunately, I think everyone got too drunk and fell asleep behind the sofa. Or they are still sitting there and waiting for Sabor to figure his way out of that cake...

15. fascination

must have ...am so sad now...but I have a very active imagination and I shall ruminate on it on my way to sleep

16. elisedance

elisedance New Member

we'll have another - if that is I ever get to the 7.5K without another stock buy-back or whatever happened. Tis a mystery, and a bit worrying we never really figured it out.

I wonder if any of the men with shaved armpits lost posts? (getting back on thread here...)

17. Terpsichorean Clod

Terpsichorean Clod Moderator

No to the pits. Yes to the posts.

Has anyone seen the True or False thread?

18. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I think MBB stole it. (false)

Actually, its one of the Big Mysteries. I think you were out of forum for while n'est pas? Did you miss the big post-count decline? Several of us here lost posts, mine (and some others but I do not if it was everyone) went down by 1K exactly (we have a thread on this). This was very irritating to those who are watching their count status - the reason I noticed was because I was just about to reach 7.5K - the 'crowned royal'. So, when I reached 6.5K I celebrated with the 7.5K(not) party.

You may want to drop in - even though everyone seems to have either fallen asleep or left.... it was quite a riot while it lasted :)

19. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by elisedance [​IMG]
    A long way without you, as it turns out <huff!>. Where you been when we were waiting for you to pop out of the cake?

[cf the 7.5K (not) party]

rotfl! :lol: Please, don't encourage him! He is encourageable enough by himself! :lol:

[Are there any more front row seats left at this party? :lol:]

20. noobster

noobster Member

Hey, I've tried 'halawa' I guess. They sell it in Greece anyway (billed as xalaoua). It's really bad, super-sticky and you can never get the stuff off you. Seems to stick much better to skin than to hair as I had to go over all the territory with a razor when I was done anyway, plus my legs stuck to the insides of my jeans for a week afterward despite multiple extremely hot showers. Not Recommended.

Maybe the home-cooked stuff is better, dunno. I bought it premade and heated it at home.