Dancers Anonymous > Men - do you shave your pits ?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DeeplyDippy, Jul 19, 2005.

?

Shave, trim or No way

1. Yes - I shave

98.4%
  2. Yes - I trim but not shave

0.6%
  3. No - I do not

1.0%
  1. samina

samina Well-Known Member

it got rather graphic... very strong reactions... candid discussion overall, including female shave preferences. the topic of "threading" was introduced with some curiosity among members, as well as "hawal" (waxing substance made of sugar), which larinda purported to cook up and try, lol.

highlighted that it's been a while since DF had some juicy discussion. has gotten pretty watered down of late :rolleyes:.

2. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Maybe I should stop going back and editing posts to censor myself, and see what we can start.

Actually, to really have that work, my best posts always seemed to involve a bottle of vodka and a long week at work. May have to wait on that, or find some bootleg stuff. :)

3. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i think the last time things got nice-n-juicy here they also got outa hand... lol. after that, well, i love vanilla, but... threads generally seem pretty tame now. it's a mod thing... am big-time appreciative of the general respect and classiness of DF which they continue to maintain so well. but, well... i do miss the older juicier chats. :)

4. elisedance

elisedance New Member

{psst} So the way to undermine over-mod-ulation is to dig up these old threads right?
    {if we whisper the mods won't hear us}

Nice = boring

5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

don't be so certain that the current mods are puritans...if you read carefully you will find otherwise....just b/c we have to step in from time to time doesn't mean we do it often...shrug....

6. reb

reb Active Member

I agree with Joe's post.

So I've been doing it the hard way . . .
    . . . wasting time reading when I could have been typing :doh:

7. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

true...still don't wanna touch any guy's pits....

8. elisedance

elisedance New Member

or shaving, whatevre,,, or for that matter, who ever

9. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Okay this thread was before my time...and I am soooo not going to read it.

10. Terpsichorean Clod

Terpsichorean Clod Moderator

Right, like you really wanted to visit this thread just so you could post that you were not going to read it. C'mon in, you know you want to educate yourself on the intricacies of male grooming. ;)

11. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

*grin* after I saw the thread subject AND that mods had already posted in this most recent go round...I was soooo outa' here. And as for intricacies of male grooming...dang, I can barely figure out the grooming rules on my side of the fence!

12. reb

reb Active Member

an oxymoron . . . ;)

13. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Which one?

14. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Me too. Joe is right. Whatever.

15. samina

samina Well-Known Member

oh, no... definitely NOT puritans! never said such a thing... just... keeping some tight reins, especially after it was quite warranted at one point, IMO. shifted the tone considerably to make the place safer for your younger members.

16. samina

samina Well-Known Member

lol. hair holds pheremones in a way that nekkid skin can't... never nuzzled the clean pit of someone you were very attracted to??? it's the adult equivalent of burying your face into a baby's neck, IMO.

17. samina

samina Well-Known Member

:cool:

18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

save for the meteros amongst us... :)

19. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Um...no. Eeew. And comparing to burying my face in a baby's neck is hardly an enticement, lol. A baby?...Close enough for me to get my face near it?...Double Eeew...please excuse me while I go shower now. Ick.

20. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Don't shave the arm pits. And not sure about the nuzzling part...I think I'm too ticklish.