Dance Ads > Men's and Women's Latin Costumes

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Flyingkamakiri, Feb 1, 2014.

1. My partner and I are selling a few of our old costumes.

Silver dress with black fringe Latin dress. Very reflective sequin fabric. 1 row of black fringe on top, 2 rows at hemline both front and back. Slit on one side. Modified to fit 27 waist and 35 hips. Great for showcase. Inquire for more pictures/details. $110 USD Buyer pays shipping.

Zebra-print Latin dress with hot pink/fuschia details. Includes foam bra cups that could possibly fit up to 36B. Nude dance trunks inside. Modified to to fit 27 waist and 35 hips. Swarovski crystals detailing on bra. Tail includes 3 panels of zebra print and 1 stoned panel of pink fabric. Adds great movement. Inquire for more details/pictures. $300 USD Buyer Pays Shipping.

I wore this shirt to nationals in 2013. Very comfortable and light! Great for competition and showcases! The second picture, is an older one. The one at nationals was after I added a lot more stones. Stones are a mix of white and jet black hematite Pericosas. Fits about a small to medium. $105 USD Buyer Pays Shipping and Handling.

Attached Files:

2. Shirt. the one from USA Dance Nationals is most recent pic of shirt.

Attached Files:

3. Also have a pair of practice pants for sale as well! $115 OBO!

Attached Files:

4. Actually, I decided to play around with EBAY for a bit. If you want to see some of these items plus a Ray Rose Rockslide Size 4 and Supadance 1012 in 5, then check out my ebay profile: http://www.ebay.com/usr/fallawayslippivot