General Dance Discussion > Michael Jackson Thriller Dance :)

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by *loves2dance*, Aug 5, 2004.

1. *loves2dance*

*loves2dance* New Member

Hola everyone, I'm new here but I want to know if anyone has a link or a place where I can learn how to do the Thriller dance. If anyone knows anything, please let me know!!!!!

2. huey

huey New Member

Hi -

I found this link with demonstrations of various Michael Jackson dances -

http://www.tess-impersonates-mj.com/school/school.html

3. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

Welcome aboard *loves2dance*!

4. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Rent the movie 13 Going On 30, starring Jennifer Garner. There's scene where Jennifer livens up an otherwise dull party by doing the Thriller dance. 8)

5. Ca$hville

Ca$hville New Member

how do u watch the videos????? when you download them there a rm document or sumfin it wont work in winamp divx or media player im very confuzzled

6. Porfirio Landeros

Porfirio Landeros New Member

If you were in San Diego, you could take the Halloween performance class, which will be doing Thriller this coming Fall showcase. I learned it 2 years ago, and begged for the revival!

Also, the bonus features for the computer anime movie Final Fantasy has the sequence performend by the main characters on the DVD.

I guess that's a nerdy FYI :oops:

7. *loves2dance*

*loves2dance* New Member

cool thanks. I'll look into these. Thanksa agin!

8. johnnylakis

johnnylakis New Member

Re: .

rm can only be viewed with real player. go to real.com and download the free real player :idea:

9. MadamSamba

MadamSamba Member

Hey, Loves2Dance and welcome to DF!!! Have you seen Suddenly 30? There's a very funny Thriller dancing scene in it!! :)

10. naz

naz New Member

simply watch the video of him dancing and copy. you don't need step by step guides, there is no secret. copy each move until you can do it good. that's how i learned to dance like him.

11. radronOmega

radronOmega New Member

12. radronOmega

radronOmega New Member

13. Kuriin

Kuriin New Member

Not everyone can learn like that.

14. Tatiana

Tatiana New Member

Seems your link does not work, it sends to another site, and another, and another...

15. naz

naz New Member

...I didn't post any link at all. What are you talking about.

and anyone CAN learn by watching. the problem is, no one is willing to TRY. they want to be spoonfed. Okay seriously, the moves arne't that complicated you just watch the clip of thriller and then get up and go "alright well at this point he raises his left arm" then you do the same thing. if someone made a step by step guide, how would it be any different than just watching the video anyway? you just need to pause and play. :)

16. Tatiana

Tatiana New Member

Apologies for my poor english; not my native language.

My sentence "your link does not work" was supposed to mean this:
    link: htt p://nazworkshop.vze.com/ for my flash animations, dance videos and martial art articles
    your: this link is mentioned at the end of all your posts
    does not work: there are no dance videos on this URL.

I agree that a better choice of mine could have been "your link is deceptive", as it actually points to something, and so it somehow works.

17. naz

naz New Member

there is a dance video on there. I should know, I put it up there. There's only one so far which is a performance of mine. And it clearly states this if you go to the dancing section and read.

If you are looking for tutorial vids, like i said before, they won't be up for a bit cos I haven't finsihed filming them all and I have a busy life.

18. givemeadollar725

givemeadollar725 New Member

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN ANYONE PLZ HELP ME GET THE DANCE STEPS FOR THRILLER????? MY FAMILY REALLY WANTS TO LEARN IT PLZ HELP

19. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hi givemeadollar725. Welcome. :D

20. givemeadollar725

givemeadollar725 New Member

do you know the steps?

thanks a lot :lol: