Dancers Anonymous > Microsoft Plus! Dancers

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DanceMentor, May 1, 2003.

1. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

This looks kind of interesting. I think it allows you to put dancers on your desk top:
    Here are some of the descriptions:
    To download these dancers, I believe you need Windows XP. Here is a link to the site. If anyone gets it working, please add the details here.
    Click Here ==> Microsoft Plus! Dancers

2. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

Here is an interesting article about the auditions Microsoft held in Redmond for these dancers. I might add the word on the street is Microsoft will be auditioning more dancers soon.
    Link to Story ==> Microsoft is getting Dance Fever
    I can't tell you how I know they are auditioning more dancers because it came from a private source. If I told you I'd have to...well...I can't tell you.

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

This does look interesting. It looks like you need the MS Plus! software. Has anybody tried this yet? I'd love to have some dancers on my desktop. It's a shame they don't have any balroom people, though. :cry:

4. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

Ooh...I want dancers for my desktop!!!!! :( Must get MS Plus, must get MS Plus...

5. borikensalsero

borikensalsero Moderator

Hey... I used to have the dancers on my machine... I had to take them off... Too much distraction, every time music went on, they came out dancing... I had the Salsa Couple and the techno girl...