General Dance Discussion > mp3 player that can slow down the pace of the music

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by teotjunk, Sep 9, 2012.

1. teotjunk

teotjunk Member

I am looking for an mp3 player that can slow down the temp of the music without changing the pitch with an external microphone. Budget is about 100-200 dollars

teotjunk

2. dbk

dbk Well-Known Member

I don't know of any mp3 players that can edit music. They're not really built for editing music... even their ability to create playlists is limited. There might be an iPhone app, but I've never seen one either.

I'd suggest getting a program like Audacity to edit a copy of your song on your computer, then import it into your mp3 player.

3. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

There are apps that can change tempo of songs on the fly. Particularly if you're willing to go refurbished, you ought to be able to get an ipod touch or equivalent android device (ie, something like Samsung's Galaxy Player) in that budget range.

4. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

Iphone/Ipod app = Tempo Magic

5. teotjunk

teotjunk Member

I know Ipod can do all this stuff. I am just looking for a cheaper device

6. Larinda McRaven

ebay dot com/itm/Apple-iPod-touch-3rd-Generation-64-GB-Used-Great-Condition-See-pics-/120981422694?pt=Other_MP3_Players&hash=item1c2b0e0266#ht_500wt_1220

7. teotjunk

teotjunk Member

I am based in Singapore. It would be so much easier for me to get a Creative Model

teotjunk

8. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

You gotta pay to play.

9. teotjunk

teotjunk Member

10. Larinda McRaven

Tempo Magic, at least on my iphone, freezes up every so often.