General Dance Discussion > MTV's Wade Robson Project (Dance Contest)

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by DanceMentor, Aug 28, 2003.

1. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

Looks like we have another dance contest folks :!: :D
    MTV's Wade Robson Project

I can't confirm this, but here is the schedule I believe:

Audition Special:

Friday 8/29 - 2:30pm & 6pm

Saturday 8/30 - 7:30am & 7pm

Sunday 8/31 - 8:30am & 3:30pm

Monday 9/1 - 9:30pm

Episodes:

Monday 9/1 - 4pm & 11pm

Tuesday 9/2 - 4pm & 11pm

Wednesday 9/3 - 4pm & 11pm

Thursday 9/4 - 4pm & 11pm

Friday 9/5 - 4pm, 6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm, 7:30pm, 8pm

2. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

I've seen the audition episode twice. Very interesting show!! I'd rate it higher than Fame any day. :D

3. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

Yea, I just saw the first episode. Basically he teaches a routine and then the contestants have to dance it. He coaches them for a while and then they have to do it on their own. I was trying some of the moves. Good stuff!

4. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

I can just see you laying on the ground doing the "pelvic thrust" movement HAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHA just kidding! :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

has anyone else seen any episodes? I think it's on every night.

6. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

I've seen two episodes so far. I was mad last night because he got rid of the person I thought was better! :lol:

7. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

you mean the blond or the harlem shaker? I personally liked the girls' style, but I thought the harlem shaker had more stills.

8. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

Yeah the harlem shaker. The kid's got mad skills. He could be easily taught to project his personality to the audience.

9. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

true! he could have captivated my by smiling or directing more emotion towards the audience.

10. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

Howdy!

Unfortuantely, I have yet to see this new dance show. I don't have cable and my mother is graciously taping each episode for me. I have to find a weekend I can drive up to see her (about two hours away) to visit and pick up the films.

I'm still trying to get caught up on Dance Fever...also at my mom's on VHS.

Can't wait to learn more about both shows. It seems the dance craze has FINALLY come back...I hope we'll see an increase in dance on tv (already three shows, music videos, tons of commericals) and in films.