General Dance Discussion > My Eyes Are Up Here

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by VRRDA, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Why am I thinking of large print braille?

2. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Letter "C".

3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

alas I have to work again today, and face the perils of leaving the two of you alone together

4. I think I'll go shoot myself.

5. fascination

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

6. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Seconded. LatinDancer, is there something going on that we need to pry out of you?

7. uhh, not literally. Actually, I don't know why I said that. It's just that I should have stayed away from this topic like discussing articles from Cosmo with the Gf or going to a chick flick. But something just drew me in to read this thread. :-?

8. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

Oh darn! I just got that!

At least it makes for a nice visual.

9. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

Incident last night in ballroom class. In the beginning of this three-month series (now extended to four months) our instructor handed out the syllabus of the steps that we will learn and last night we were going through the syllabus doing all the steps that we've learned so far.

Suddenly, there was a bit of commotion around one couple with the neighboring couples, especially the women, going over to them and staring at her cleavage, then returning to their own place laughing. We thought that it must have been some kind of "wardrobe malfunction" -- they were behind us in the LOD so her back was to us -- , but then I saw her reach her hand towards her cleavage and pull it away holding a slip of paper. Apparently, she had placed the syllabus list there so that he could read it off as they were dancing.

Not only was he being encouraged to stare at her cleavage, but he also had a good excuse to put on his reading glasses.

10. samina

samina Well-Known Member

brilliantly resourceful!

:tongue:

11. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

Boy, I am slow! It only took me six months and a visit to Wikipedia to get that one.

12. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

I don't get it....hmmm....but then I haven't read much of this thread.

I look...I flirt...never had no problem... ;-)

13. Are you talking about the samba class or the tango class? I must have missed that. Darn.

14. Terpsichorean Clod

Terpsichorean Clod Well-Known Member

Look up the letter "C" in Braille. ;)

15. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

I forget, but I think it must have been the samba, because of where I was in the room. They were next to the mirrors just out of the corner that the CD player is in.

Which one are you? I'm David, the old guy with military-short hair, salt-and-pepper though heavier on the salt. I usually stand at-ease when the instructor's talking. I also often receive compliments on my strong lead and on usually knowing the move.

[names of others removed for privacy consideration]

16. Sabor

Sabor New Member

nice thread revival..

[support this thread]

17. fascination

I was thinking the opposite personally