General Dance Discussion > My Eyes Are Up Here

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by VRRDA, Aug 3, 2006.

1. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

don't ever use the word reputation on this forum AGAIN...lol

2. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol! Or hey, what about allowing him grab you there instead of grabbing your arm like what happened to me last night??? Hey... if the guy is cute... :raisebro:

Funny thing was that this was the second time this had happened to me. The first guy well... not so cute. But it was only funny, because if you knew him... well... you would understand. (Oh and he ended up poking me there, not grabbing me lol.) And the second time (last night I mean) was an instructor I was dancing with (not my instructor). He was really embarrassed lol, but then proud of himself afterwards lol. But if the guy were creepy... let me tell u... :mad: :p

3. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

Should have picked up that t-shirt in Mexico for reference on this remark. It shows [in cartoon form] several different pairs and classifies them by name (eg, limones, sandías). Trying to recall the image from my memory, there were 30 to 50 different classifications.

BTW, I remember hearing that remark back at the end of the 60's in connection with the opening of topless bars.

Around that time, Alan Fudd (sorry, my mind just blanked on his name) did a movie version of his "Candid Camera" show, What Do You Say to a Naked Lady?. One of the setups was a truck-stop diner with topless waitresses. It's amazing how many truckers ordered milk.

4. tangotime

tangotime Well-Known Member

same old same old

Some very funny responses, by the way, the c.camera guys name ,-- Alan Funt, the husband of betty White the comedian/ actress .

5. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

Like I said, my brain wasn't quite working. And it's easy to confuse Alan and Elmer given their similar hair styles. Though Alan didn't seem as animated as Elmer.

6. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

Er, I believe that was Allen Ludden, of Password fame.

7. tangotime

tangotime Well-Known Member

whats in a name

You are so right !!--must be my senior moment kicking in--- if we kept this up, he could have finished up being, henry fonda !! Didn,t mean to marry her off to someone else .

8. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

I dunno...is it the same difference between a game on grass and a game on bare...earth? ;)

9. brujo

brujo New Member

Well, there is always this picture on the internet ( http://www.thehumorarchives.com/humor/0001034.html ) --- don't look at it at work, of course...

THIS IS THE BREAST THREAD EVER!

10. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

That's generally what the shirt was like, only by a different artist who made them more Latina y más chicas. And the captions were bilingual.

Only 21 pairs? Sure seemed like more at the time.

11. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

DWise--I see my favorite pic is back! :raisebro:

I love a man in a skirt...um...kilt.

12. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

** gulp **

13. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Don't worry - she's relatively harmless. :)

14. chandra

chandra New Member

Dont we have a looking at cleavage thread someplace? *hmmmmm

15. Peaches

Relatively?!?! Harmless?!?!

I think I might just be offended! ;-)

16. Peaches

Uh...yeah...I thought I saw one around here someplace...

Besides, at some point someone talked about equal opportunity ogling. Kilts are mighty convenient for ogling nice legs on a guy.

Just sayin'...

17. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

Does that mean she's only harmless with relatives and the rest of us need to watch out?
    [grin]

18. DWise1

DWise1 Well-Known Member

Or Laurel and Hardy's Putting Pants on Philip (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005QBZH/002-3314110-6672821?n=404272):
    I've only seen part of the scene in the tailor shop, where Stan recoils in horror when the tailor tries to measure his in-seam and Oliver calms him down and reassures him and then there's that hand again!

19. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Hehehe. You are not. :p

Well, you'll need to ask her about that one. :)

20. Chris Stratton

Chris Stratton New Member

Alright, alright, I admit it!

When I meet a woman at a dance, I have this habit of letting my glance quickly drop from her eyes so that I can not so discretely check out her "pair"...

....of dance shoes!