Dance Ads > My red gown on ebay for 700

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

2. samina

samina Well-Known Member

so beautiful... wish i were flush right now -- i'd snap this right up!

good luck to the lucky lady who gets it next!
    :)

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

What a gorgeous dress, kat. Even more so up close. :) :cool:

4. Katarzyna

Thank you! I hope someone will like it. I always get so much interest in it when i wear it. Bunch of people even asked me to take photos with them while wearing this at comps because they liked it so much.. so I hope someone will pick it up. I hope this one goes in good hands.. especially this one. This one was definitely special for me... :) :raisebro:

5. Katarzyna

6. danceislove

danceislove New Member

7. Katarzyna

great :) Since the material has a lot of stretch, it will acoomodate a lot os sizes I would say it would easily fit bust from 34-40 and waist 26-33.. probably it can stretch a lot more than that...

8. danceislove

danceislove New Member

oh see now you're going to get me into trouble.... ;) sounds perfect. what is the back like?

9. Katarzyna

exactly the same as the front

10. Katarzyna

Only 2 more days on my red gown. I will definitely not relist at this price again.

11. pygmalion

Wow, Kat. When I looked at this thread, I just knew the gown'd be sold already. I bet there're a bunch of folks waiting to bid just as the bidding ends ... just above the floor.

Do you have the right of refusal with eBay? Or do you have to accept the highest big, regardless?

12. Katarzyna

Not sold yet, bunch of people watching, but not sold yet.. will see. maybe it won't sell.. its kind of cool but also different so some people would be afraid to be too different..

Unless the bidder is ok with not buying, you are bound to sell for the bidding price. that's how I understand it at least

13. pygmalion

Damn! That stinks, IMO. Too bad I'm too short and fat, 'cause I don't play those kind of games. I want it or I don't. Waiting for somebody else to bid is for the birds, IMO. :lol: Phooey! :(

14. Katarzyna

We'll see what happens.. I just sold another one, so I am in no need to sell.. but don't need this one anymore. doesn't look too good with my current features :) I am ok selling it for this much if I have to, hope it will be more though... also ok keeping it for quite a while... if it doesn't sell, I am not selling it for any less than 950.

15. pygmalion

btw, kat, (if you're the one in the pix) have I mentioned that you're beautiful? With your dance comp make-up, you're beautiful, too. Totally different, but beautiful. But, since I'm an obsolescent old fart, I figured I'd mention the truth ... which is that you're beautiful without the makeup... something young women (sometimes) need and (often) want to hear. You're a knockout!!! :D

16. Katarzyna

:oops: :oops: :oops: Thank you so much pygmalion..
    (I never wear makup outside of the competition)

17. pygmalion

Wow. :D :cool:

When you're an old fart, pass it forward. :wink:

18. Katarzyna

I'll be quarter of a century in february... so that's getting up there too :)

19. pygmalion

Much love, girl! Good luck with the gown sale ... and with everything else. You ROCK!!! (in capital letters.) You rock. :D

20. Katarzyna

Thank you, but, its you who's absolutely special (cool, intelligent, interesting, helpful, etc...), :) and we all know that here :)