Dance Ads > My red gown on ebay for 700

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Katarzyna, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

btw the one I sold was the Marabo Champagne/Peach gown.. for a reasonable value :)

2. Katarzyna

and my blue white one :)

3. Me

Me New Member

People are really lowballing on the bids on e-bay lately. I've tried to sell a piece of jewelry or two, and when the auction barely covered cost of materials, I quit.

I thought your dress was beautiful, but I have a short torso and ever so slightly slumped shoulders, and I was worried that the stoning pattern in the middle would draw attention to my lack of length, and the collar draw attention to my not-so-straight topline.

I'm also too short and it would have needed altering.

It was a beautiful color. I actually LOVE red.

4. Katarzyna

I think the main feature of this dress is to highlight small waist and make the back look long (not necessarily neck). I'ts ideal for someone with long torso and slim waist.. I LOVE the color of this dress. I'ts the best feature in my mind.. I actually hope whoever buys it will look good in it.. more than any other dressI've had.. It's my all time favourite... Sad that nobody loved it on ebay, but I am ok keeping it.. I am planning to go back to my normal hair eventually and it will be perfect than.. I never tried selling other things on ebay so I have no idea how other things do.. but dresses are not doing to well.