Country and Western > Need a Texas Two Step photo!

Discussion in 'Country and Western' started by soapwarehouse, Jul 1, 2009.

1. soapwarehouse

soapwarehouse New Member

Hello,
    I am in need of a high resolution photo of a couple dancing the Texas Two Step. I manage a company that is exhibiting in the Great American Truck Show in Dallas TX in August. We sell truck wash soap and there is a truck wash method called the "Two Step" method. My idea is to have a photo of a couple in Western wear doing the Texas Two Step with the words "Do You Two Step?" placed over them. We will be happy to give photographer and model credits at the bottom of the photo and monitary consideration can be discussed. If you are interested please call 800-762-7911 or email me back. Thank you.

2. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Go into the Photo Album . . . Member Galleries . . . under Vince A. There are quite a few pics of my wife and some of her Pros doing the "Two Step," though it's not actually a Texas Two Step. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference in a still picture. It's just a plain ol' Two Step!

You'll have to add the "Do You Two Step?" wording . . . I'm the photographer in most of them . . . no credit or monitary consideration needed.

Vince A

3. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Vince!

4. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Hi Vince!!!

(...and thanks!)

5. Terpsichorean Clod

Terpsichorean Clod Well-Known Member

Hi Vince and thank you! :)

6. Steve Pastor