Dance Websites > NEW! Ballroom Dancing In South East Florida-

Discussion in 'Dance Websites' started by adsong, Jan 8, 2005.

1. adsong

adsong New Member

I Have been dancing for over eleven years.When I decided to start Ballroom dancing in the Palm Beach -Broward county area of Florida,I had no idea as to how to build a website announcing the dances. So, I decided to give it a try .And after many trials and tribulations (sort of like learning the Argentinian Tango )I have completed the site. Please take a look, and let me know how you like,or dislike. Giveme any comments, and yes, please come to the premiere dance on February 21st,2005. Thanks all, and happy dancing!!

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Good luck, adsong. I have to go run errands, now, but I'll check out your site when I get back. :D And welcome to the forums.

3. adsong

adsong New Member

Thank you

Thanks for the response. Let me know your thoughts. Were doing our best to expand Dancing, especially Ballroom, and later on Salsa as well to the area.
    A.

4. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Welcome to Dance Forums!

I'll check out your site.

5. DancePoet

Wow! Looks like you picked a marvelous place for dancing!

Hmmm ... Peach, how close are you to Boca Raton? ;)

6. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Welcome to df adsong. Nice looking site. Isn't the website name pretty close to the movie "Shall We Dance"?

7. adsong

adsong New Member

Thanks for your response .Re Shall we dance....

Sagitta thanks for the welcome. RE:"Shall We Dance"..I am involved in the motion picture and broadcasting industry, and was also involved in the remake of Shall We Dance plus a few others....Shall We Dance is not a copywritten, nor copywriteable name.. However, personal variations of the name, as the name "Shallwe-dance"(website) is copywritten.
    Now, if our dances are as successful as the movie, we'll be happy! :wink:

8. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

About three hours north. :wink:

9. DancePoet

Well, I guess that would kind of me a long drive. Then again, there might be a beach for waltzing? ;)

Did you check out this site? Looks like a cool place for dancing even if they don't have a beach. :)

10. peachexploration

Boca Raton is on the east coast of Florida so the beach is very near by. :D

[Peach singing]
    Like a flower bending in the breeze
    Bend with me, sway with ease
    When we dance you have a way with me
    Stay with me, sway with me

:wink:

11. DancePoet

So ... we just need to find a nice old fashioned inn that serves breakfast! I'll make sure the waiter puts the ring under the coffee cup. ;)

Nice lyrics! What's the story behind those?

12. peachexploration

I forgot to welcome adsong. So welcome to DF, Adsong. :D

Adsong has it playing their site. shallwe-dance.com/Sounds/Swaymiddle.wav

Very popular song among Jazz singers. I love Dean Martin's version.

13. DancePoet

I can't recall if I've heard it, and couldn't hear it on their website. Is it a waltz? :lol:

14. peachexploration

Try michaelbuble.com, the tempo varies from singer to singer but I hear cha-cha.......2,3, cha cha cha :banana:

15. adsong

adsong New Member

Thank you.. About "Sway"

Mmm Someone found my "secret link to the song":wink: . Click on the last page top 2 pictures on my site.Each one plays music.!! :noteworthy: This version of "Sway" is from the latest Shall We Dance movie, and its sung by "The Pussycat Dolls".. It is very ChaChaCha!! :arrow: :arrow: