Dance Websites > New Bermuda Salsa Website | SalsaontheRocks.com

Discussion in 'Dance Websites' started by digitalguy2k, Aug 2, 2005.

1. digitalguy2k

digitalguy2k New Member

It's almost complete, but in a matter of weeks Bermuda's newest, largest and most interactive salsa website will be live and online. That shouldn't stop you from visiting it now at http://www.salsaontherocks.com. Salsa on the Rocks is a long-time vision of mine and exists as an outlet for me give you a look into my journey of being a salsero, my love and appreciation for salsa and Latin dance, and the unique ambiance of salsa in Bermuda.

The huge photo gallery and Bermuda's first salsa discussion forum are live. Check it out. Join the mailing list to keep informed.

Thank you! 8)

Weldon Wade, Creative Director
    SalsaontheRocks.com

2. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to Dance-Forums. I am sure you will make yourself right at home here sharing your experiences with the rest of our group.

Unfortunately because of the large amount of spam that is posted on our Websites board we are wary of new members immediately advertising on this board without proper introductions elsewhere in our site.

We immediately tag these "spam" threads for deletion. Your thread has been tagged accordingly. We will allow a one week grace period for you. In that time if you participate and show that you came here for more than just free advertising... we will let your ad stay. If you choose not to participate we will simply delete your ad and mark your username as a probable spammer.

We do hope that you stick around and meet our fellow members. Also please take the time to read our Guidlines and follow our simple rules regarding posting.

Larinda

3. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Exactly what she said.

4. digitalguy2k

digitalguy2k New Member

Thanks.

I reviewed the forum before posting and am aware of the issue and rules. I will comply. Not to worry.

Thank you.

Weldon

5. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

6. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

That's great Weldon, we're happy to have you! :cheers: