Dance Ads > New eBook: "Partner Dance Success" now available

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by Don Silver, May 7, 2013.

1. Don Silver

Don Silver Member

I suspect many of you will enjoy this! And certainly great for your friends in their first few years of dancing.

The new eBook called "Partner Dance Success - Being the One They Want: What I Wish I Knew When I Started Social Dancing" is now available. $4.95 USD

It outlines a large set of concepts that help dancers get the most from social dancing, in far less time than it took me.

I started with over 20 articles from my dance blog, updated them and wrote a set of new materials specifically for the book. (I've been writing about social dancing for over 6 years now.)

Check it out and let me know what you think!
    amazon dot com /dp/B00CLG16QI/ (US)
    amazon dot co dot uk /dp/B00CLG16QI/ (UK)
    amazon dot de /dp/B00CLG16QI/ (Germany)

It's available worldwide, so if you need the Amazon site for your area, please let me know.

Important: You do NOT need a Kindle reader to enjoy the book. There are FREE readers for iPads, iOS, PC/Mac, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone and even the browser. If you can read this forum, you can read the book.

amazon dot com /gp/feature.html/ref=sv_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771

I am considering a standard paperback version. Let me know if that format is of interest.

2. Don Silver

Don Silver Member

BTW - Because enough people asked, a paperback version will be out within the next two weeks.

3. Don Silver

Don Silver Member

The paperback version is now available too!

amazon dot com /dp/B00CLG16QI/ (US)
    amazon dot co dot uk /dp/B00CLG16QI/ (UK)
    amazon dot de /dp/B00CLG16QI/ (Germany)

Amazon has the paperback version at 10% off right now. I don't know why or for how long they will do that, but check it out and let me know what you think.

I'm now working on the audio book version.

All feedback welcomed!