Dancers Anonymous > Non-english speakers, how has internet helped?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Vin, Mar 7, 2005.

1. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

Black Forest Cake is even better! :)

2. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:shock: Black Forest cake is even better... to do WHAT with :shock: :wink: :lol:

3. tj

tj New Member

Pacion, your English gets better each and every day! Good job!

:wink:

4. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

to mangia!

5. la celia

la celia New Member

Hi Rosa!!!
    I agree with you! I'm doing the possible to meet native speakers,because I have to improve my English,the comunication,everything!I want to improve it!!!I am really testard and I know that I'll do the possible to get it! In fact, I hope to come in London,after Boston! :D Will be very beautiful! I want to learn the leanguage,so I can't do it if I remain here in Italy!!!:wink:
    Thanks!

6. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Internet gives me the opportunity to practice my English on a daily basis! So of course it helped!

7. Rosa

Rosa New Member

Good luck, la celia! Dedication is what's needed to achieve anything of note, and it sounds as though you've got it. And of course posting on DF will help, too.

Rosa :)

8. hopelessly_addicted

hopelessly_addicted New Member

Wow Larinda! I did not know that you can actually hold conversation in Korean! :) I just assumed that you know how to say hello and thank you and such.. :oops: It's just a surprise cause not many non-Koreans would bother learning Korean..

The internet helped me immensely when I was learning French in terms of reading skills. Also, instant messaging I'd say has contributed a lot towards my typing :) Not sure about my English... hmm

9. pr

pr New Member

Non - english speakers...
    :?: :?: :?: Jag förstår inte! Ich verstehe nicht! ¡No comprende! Je ne comprends pas! :roll:

10. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Hmmm... Well, let's say that the iNternet has given me fluency but not accuracy in English. My continuous exposure to bad grammar and awry syntax has distorted my English like this:
    hey gyuz i'm lukin for a kewl new pairr of shoos 4 latin, does any1 knnow of a gud URL? :shock:
    Though hopefully not...

Twilight Elena

11. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

12. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Repeated slapping at your forehead is bad for your brain, SD. :wink: :D

Twilight Elena

13. pr

pr New Member

Hehe... :D :D