Dance Websites > Non-Partner Dance Forum

Discussion in 'Dance Websites' started by dancersdreamland, May 26, 2005.

1. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

I'm sure this has already been posted somewhere on this site...but I can't seem to find it so I thought I'd add it here...

Did you know there is another Dance Forum created and maintained by the same wonderful person who created this Dance Forum? This Dance Forum (http://www.dance-forums.com) primarily focuses on partner dancing, while the other Dance Forum (http://danceforums.net) focuses on non-partner dancing.

We could sure use some more members in the non-partner dancing forums and I've seen several members of this group searching for a place to talk about ballet, hip hop, break dance, modern, etc.

Come check it out!

2. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

It has repeatedly, but no harm putting it out there again. There has been problems with that site. You mean to tell me it is working fine now?

3. dancemom

dancemom New Member

Thanks....I just joined and posted up a storm. :D :D :D :D

4. dancersdreamland

I posted like crazy on the site last night and it still seems to be working all right. The only problem I had was that I forgot to log in and posted all me messages under "Guest." When I finally figured it out, I went back and reposted under my screen name...but now I don't know how to delete the "Guest" postings I made.

5. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hmm. I think I may have visited that forum ... once. :oops:

6. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. I think... I tried to populate the various forums (all so interesting) and then gave up! I think I'll more or less stick to salsa forums, fitness forums and df for now.

7. dancersdreamland

I think it will be nice if the other forum takes off and experiences as much success as this forum. There are so many non-partner dancers who come to this forum, it's nice to have a place all their own.

I like being in this forum because I've made online friendships with so many of you. And I look forward to those continuing.

And while many of the individiuals on this board offer fantastic advice...it would be nice to have an additional resource of people dancing similar dance styles (tap, jazz, belly, Irish, etc.).

My plan is to stay super active here, and hopefully help the other forum pick up membership as well. :D

8. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

We are starting to get this one going now, and I am adding a Belly Dancing section as well. :)

It would be great if some of you started getting involved in this new forum, and soon we may add a couple of new moderators.