Ballroom Dance > Videos > Ohio Star Ball 2009

Discussion in 'Videos' started by chrisjohnston, Nov 22, 2009.

1. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Well-Known Member

2. Stagekat

Stagekat Member

A big THANKS to you and your team Chris for keeping your sites updated all week! As someone who often can't attend these comps that are far from home, I really appreciate it!

3. chrisjohnston

4. dlgodud

dlgodud Active Member

Thank you Chris!!!

Dang! I ordered a new computer with 24 inch monitor. I can watch all these videos.....

5. jerseydancer

jerseydancer Active Member

Thank you so much fo the videos. There are so many posts about the standard show dance results, it was nice to see it.

6. chrisjohnston

Glad you liked them.I really have to thank Tibor,Peter and Danielle for all the time and effort they put into this project.

Chris

7. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Add me to list with rest of people here. Definitely appreciate all the work every one of you put into this (and all the comps). Was watching videos at work today, and expect I will be tomorrow and next week too.

8. Nazar

Nazar Member

Thank, you, guys!

Just a question, if you have a video from RS Latin and if you do, will you publish them?

9. etp777

etp777 Active Member

aka you want some video of you two? ;)

actually, would be interested in seeing it myself, so I guess I can't give you a hard time. :)

10. Nazar

Nazar Member

something like that;)

11. etp777

etp777 Active Member

hehehe. :)

12. latingal

latingal Well-Known Member

was especially nice to have the videos available since there was no funding for tv this year...I missed some of the showdances when they were done!

13. chrisjohnston

I believe we do have RS video .Just have to sort through it.Will try to get it done in the next couple of days.

Chris

14. Nazar

Nazar Member

Thank you, Chris!

15. chrisjohnston

Working on Pro Rs Smooth and Latin at the moment

Chris

16. chrisjohnston

17. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I try to open the videos but it seems to get stuck on "opening media". Then the screen says ready and when I click on play it opens media again.

18. chrisjohnston

Do you have flash or I think windows 9 media player loaded in your computor

19. pruthe

pruthe Member

What platform of computer are you using (i.e. Mac or PC) and what version is your Operating system (e.g. Mac 10.x.x or PC XP, Vista, Windows 7). Also what web browser are you using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox)?

20. Nazar

Nazar Member