Ballroom Dance > Videos > Ohio Star Ball 2009

Discussion in 'Videos' started by chrisjohnston, Nov 22, 2009.

1. NURDRMS

NURDRMS Well-Known Member

XP, just updated my Windows Media Player, and I use Explorer.

2. gracie

gracie Active Member

Chris, will you be posting the Pro-Am standard videos? And thanks again!

3. chrisjohnston

chrisjohnston Well-Known Member

Will post when I get back to Boston

Cheers Chris

4. pruthe

pruthe Member

Even though I have a Mac, I am running Windows XP virtualization software which allows me to run Windows XP in a separate window. I have all the latest SW updates in my XP system. I started up Windows XP, then opened up Internet Explorer and went to Dancesizzle web site. I viewed a bunch of videos from OSB 2009 page and everything worked OK for me. The videos played using the Windows Media Player. So, for me, everything is working OK on my XP system at the Dancesizzle web site. There may be something wrong with your XP system in displaying videos using Windows media player on Internet Explorer. You could try to install Firefox web browser software and see if encounter same problem (www.firefox.com). If that doen't work, I'd recommend having someone else look at your PC and see if can determine a fix. Hope this helps. pruthe.

5. chrisjohnston

Thank you for the explanation. You know much more aboutthe technical side of things than I do. It was also good to seeyou in Ohio

Cheers chris

6. dlgodud

dlgodud Active Member

The other thing you can do is to have someone to look at your Internet settings. I had the same issue. I could play in explorer, but not in firefox. Also, not at work. I believe the company decided to block to watch stream videos. So I think definitely they did something.

7. chrisjohnston

8. reb

reb Active Member

9. j_alexandra

j_alexandra Well-Known Member

Agreed -- that's one of my favorite bits of P&B, and I'm glad to have it available to watch over and over.

Actually, compliments to Chris, Tibor, and team for the whole endeavor. The videos are invaluable. Sure, I have favorites, but it's great to have all of them.

10. chrisjohnston

This stuff goes up as it is no edits.Will put up RS Rhythm and Standard later to-day

Chris

11. chrisjohnston