Dance Ads > Older dress for sale, $200

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by anp73ga31, Aug 26, 2011.

1. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

Here's a better picture of the earrings (from my last comp). We were taking pictures of the hair, so I dont have a great picture of the earrings, but at least you can see the colors better here...also, one of the 3 original pictures I took of the standard dress has a picture of me walking by and you can see the earrings really good there (top of this thread). Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. mop6686

mop6686 Member

Hey there!

Are either of the dresses still available?

3. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

The red standard dress is still available and the shoes are also still available. The earrings and the red fringe dress have both sold.

4. mop6686

mop6686 Member

What size is the bust and do you think it could be lengthened at all with feather trim or something else? I am 5'5", so nearly a good 3" taller than you.

5. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

I think the bust could easily fit a C cup, but probably not any bigger. It also depends on the size of your back....speaking in bra language, 36C is probably as big as you could go in this dress. As for the length, just to clarify when I say it comes to my ankles, I don't mean you can see my ankle and it's above it....I mean that the length is to my ankle (the bottom of my ankle)...and bear in mind this is also when wearing 2 1/2 or 3 inch standard heels. Its definitely not as short as some women wear their standard dresses...I actually would still step on it sometimes depending on how low and streched I got with my steps. BUT, that being said, I am also quite short-waisted, so if you have a long waist it may be another inch or two too short for you. You could totally put feather trim on the bottom; it would actually go really well with the fabric. Just not sure if the proportions of the dress would be right for you? If you aren't long waisted and you don't have size D boobs, its a possibility...

6. mop6686

mop6686 Member

Thanks for the info!

I'm also short waisted and size 36 to 38C. Is the bodice fabric stretchy and is there a built in bra?

7. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

Here's a good view of the length of the dress on me in my 2 1/2 or 3 inch heels (can't remember which they are...they are definitely taller than 2 inches, so I'm thinking they are 3 inch. Not at home so I can't measure right now). Anyway, looks more like the dress comes to the middle of my ankles than the bottom. May be too short for you depending on how high your heels are and also how far the feather trim would hang down (and how long you like your dresses).

Attached Files:

8. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

Whoops! I posted the prior post before seeing that you had posted again; sorry, lol! Anyway, the fabric underneath is stretchy like lycra; the top fabric that the stones are on is not very stretchy at all. There are built in cups, but not a built in bra. I feel like a 36C would work fine; any bigger would depend on how you like a dress to fit. The zipper would probably zip up without a problem; there is a hook at the top that you may have issue with (because when hooked it makes the back tighter) but in all actually the hook is just a safety feature as the zipper does all the work. When I wore the dress the first and second time, I had no issue with the hook....I weighed 4 pounds more the third time and it was snug when hooked. We actually put a bigger hook on there b/c the little dainty one that was on there originally just seemed too small.

9. mop6686

mop6686 Member

repeat post

10. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

This pic is from the third time around, when I was a little bigger. The dress was pretty snug on me this time as you can see (but had I not attached the hook it would have had more leeway). I remember still having excess room in the boobs, though, so it just depends on your back I think.

Attached Files:

11. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

The red standard dress is still available...I would take $150 for it. I would also pay for shipping it. If it didn't fit and you wanted to return it, you would have a week to let me know you were going to be sending it back. After that week passed it would no longer be returnable. If you returned it in the same condition you received it in, I would refund your $150 less the amount it cost me to ship it to you (don't worry, I'd ship it as cheap as possible...$15 at the very most).

12. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

Forgot to also say that the shoes are still available as well, $50 for those. They include heel covers and a black mesh bag.

13. letsdance101

letsdance101 Active Member

oh my goodness what a wonderful deal on a beautiful dress! I would snatch this dress right up but it is not my size :(

14. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

Thanks!

15. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

Standard dress and latin shoes still available....

16. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

Latin shoes and standard dress are both still available, just fyi. Reasonable offers will be considered...