Dancers Anonymous > Ongoing Story

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by QPO, Aug 5, 2008.

1. QPO

QPO New Member

I thought it would be fun to create an ongoing story. a bit like add a phrase, you add a paragraph. Each post will continue the story lets see where it takes us, I have started with a dancing theme, it can go any where.

2. QPO

QPO New Member

So I will Start.

The crowd was buzzing with excitement with the commencement of the Night of the Stars competition. The world's best were going to dance their best, well that is what everyone hoped.

I took a quick peek through the doors and could see all the dancers in their costumes, stunning women in a variety of styles and colours, all the men in their tailsuits or sexy latin outfit.

The next thing I heard the announcer begin to ask the dancers to come on to the floor, I ran back to my seat with great anticipation..........

3. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Only to find it occupied by a rather pecuilar gentleman...

4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

with green hair who was talking to himself...

5. QPO

QPO New Member

I politely told him that he was sitting in my seat and he will need to go and invade someone else seat, he looked at me with disdain shrugged his shoulders got up and move off. I was pleased with myself....

6. nucat78

nucat78 Active Member

... until they abducted me and probed me.

7. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

i was so mad and angree because i couldn't see my favorite couple. :cool:

8. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Who would have thought they were aliens!

9. anntennis

anntennis Active Member

But nobody really cared that they are from another planet, because they were wonderful dancers and everyone wanted to dance like them

10. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

the timing and a balance was so perfect. :cool:

she was like a Cinderella.

11. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

She forgot to leave her shoe behind and all he found was a small Quantity Of Shoelace ;)

12. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

He could't stop thinking about her ..... her parfume .....

13. anntennis

anntennis Active Member

But then he remembered that he red it in Cinderella story express ( Tales from Another Planet Condensed) and felt that he already went though this in some other dimension.

So he decided to check out some ladies on Earth, now and here, and find out what they can do for a dancer alien like him.

14. emeralddancer

emeralddancer Active Member

Because "Earth Girls Are Easy" or so he thought from the box he was watching. Not at all realizing that he needed to find that perfect, rare diamond of the first water to partner with him.

15. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

Suddenly, he saw her across the room......she

16. Stillharbor

Stillharbor New Member

...drifted across the floor and lifted her arms like the wings of a bird ready to take flight. He couldn't believe...

17. QPO

QPO New Member

that she really was so light on her feet, until he realized that she was hovering over the top of the floor. What an amazing partner she was, he said does everyone on your planet dance like this. She looked at him without speaking and nodded he said take me back with you I want to see how they dance on your planet.

18. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

and they went .... :p

19. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

It was as if everything began to spin around them.

20. anntennis

anntennis Active Member

In the meantime. LikeCinderella noticed that she is running along, took an extra pair of shoes from her alien bag, and invisibly fly to get her dance partner from the same planet back, and saw that he is dancing with an Erath girl..